Recent content by LaurenStanger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. LaurenStanger

How to...

OO so thats how they put those on! I wondered. LOL I'll take a pic soon. I need to sew some more straps on soon to make it more effective.
  2. LaurenStanger

How to...

Thanks! I am almost done with it. I ran out of velcro for the straps. lol
  3. LaurenStanger

My role in a 2012 pin up / horror calendar.

Sounds awesome. :D
  4. LaurenStanger

About bicycles. An article

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/16/fashion/16CODES.html?_r=4&adxnnl=1&ref=global&adxnnlx=1299309232-VKYTWfxWqwsR845fUy7gGw
  5. LaurenStanger

How to...

Cool bicycle!
  6. LaurenStanger

How to...

Here is what it looks like. It had a hole for where the fender attaches to the bicycle. :D :D I just need straps for it to attach to my bicycle and stay and I'll be sure to to post a picture after its done. Sorry for the crappy camera phone pics.
  7. LaurenStanger

Have you ever?....

Indeed!
  8. LaurenStanger

How to...

It's ok! Thank you anyways!
  9. LaurenStanger

How to...

I'll look on ebay for the hub..
  10. LaurenStanger

How to...

Hey LittleBlueTrike! I am am drafting a pattern to sew out of day of the dead fabric for a skirt guard. I'll show you my demo once its done. Shouldn't take too long. Already have measurements. Going to cut it out and sew a pocket on maybe too!
  11. LaurenStanger

How to...

That sounds cool a black Schwinn breeze! What is a kickback? Thanks I try to make it slick. Lol
  12. LaurenStanger

How to...

Yes its a Schwinn breeze. =D And cool thanks. I appreciate you looking for it!
  13. LaurenStanger

How to...

Maybe a little? Lol
  14. LaurenStanger

How to...

Hahaha! What?
  15. LaurenStanger

How to...

Thanks!
Back