Recent content by metalchewy

1. metalchewy

Hard Eight

FatSissy is short, on an 8" diameter.
  2. metalchewy

Hard Eight

As @GuitarlCarl said, a FatNana. Welds gound smooth enuff. Will be under padding... FatSissy up next. Hehehe
  3. metalchewy

Hard Eight

Hadn't thought through a name for it. That name may stick... :-D
  4. metalchewy

ALiEN FiRE REWiND

Looks good the way it is. Quite the Ride! [emoji106][emoji41]
  5. metalchewy

Hard Eight

Banana split... Weld in tomorrow.
  6. metalchewy

Hard Eight

Partially assembled. Need to paint a few more detailed items. Also need to Swap the front sprocket behind the crank for frame clearance.
  7. metalchewy

Hard Eight

Sprayed some color, er.. some shade today. Posted it up in the bike room to cure. Wife picked it. Looks pretty good. Black stainless
  8. metalchewy

DYNO-MYTE

Very cool. Looks like a fun ride with cool options!! [emoji106]
  9. metalchewy

Build Tunes

I usuallyhave this playlist rolling in the garage these days. On shuffle with 10 dozen songs or so... https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-C-QCNb506jaMJZaLOpCZvNQclcInKPj
  10. metalchewy

Hard Eight

Mounts up well with the bracket welded on. Will finish sanding it out tomorrow after the putty dries.
  11. metalchewy

Hard Eight

Homeade 8-ball shifter For an 8 Speed
  12. metalchewy

Hard Eight

Used the mallet to square up the bottom bracked and welded it and the bottom tube in. A couple days ago I smoothed in the welds with the dremel and then some liquid Steel. Ground out. Needs some sanding and close to painting before it gets cold next week.
  13. metalchewy

Barn Ball

Put 30 milea on this ol bike yesterday, solid runner. Wanna get it to the BMX park but it was covid closed. Will find a new place to get some final pics at soon.
  14. metalchewy

Barn Ball

This bike is a bit heavier than my chromo mag predator but fits me a lot better. Way hotter for me cuz it doesnt bang handlebars on my knees... Was cold tonight. Hot ride but by the time we got back it was pretty cold. This new seat is pretty cool. Turned a little black ( in the pics ) from...
  15. metalchewy

Barn Ball

Just about done. Threw my brooks MTB seat on it until a new seat arrives. New tires and chain. Fast little bike. Will be a fun runner.