Recent content by Metty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Because I'm Half Retarded (pics)

Because i am the craziest ambitious, sometimes stupid person i know...i told my girlyfriend i was going to build HER a bike, cuz i went and built this one for myself last year... SO this year, i said, ok, i'll build a bike for her (even though she doesnt want one, and prolly won't ride...
  2. M

RRBBO - 60's Western Flyer

you and your flatheads hahaha creative
  3. M

RRBBO - 60's Western Flyer

im stealing your "make shift" bike rim painting idea hahaha, so simple, love it! and wood tank, nacho libre "Joos crazy meng" love it.
  4. M

New guy here again....

ya homes, i like the primer red one, check out my primer red one, they look like cousins, and it almost looks like an estranged relative of my new one
  5. M

RRBBO - Grimus or Purple Haze

yep, long and low is how i like my bikes. just you wait to see what i got in store. i'll give you a hint, im buying a good rubber hammer and a leather sand bag for metal shaping....
  6. M

so i got rid of the old wheel and whatever else that was bugging me, bought a springer, got some rims/wheels for 50$ cuz i drive a hard bargain. and uh...ya...here's some stuff mocked up, and the seat. i got big plans for this mother. oh ya, and theres my car sitting an inch off the ground...
  7. M

US...

i LITERALLY don't have a single picture of me. here's a hallowe'en pic i guess. and my cars HAHAHAH my FIRST car when i was 16! I LOVE IT! best times in that truck
  8. M

US...

HAHAH i thought that was snow, i had to look at it twice, i think ive lived in canada tooooo long
  9. M

Here's my bike completed, and my new bike

ya ya, just building and havin fun
  10. M

made a bracket across the rear down tubes, welded it on, then drilled two holes and used washers and bolts, pretty easy
  11. M

thanks aight, sory clothespin "n" i couldnt remeber, you will always be 60longroof in my heart. and ya, real slick roads. as for the frame, i guess i could not cut it up, can i box it up and stuff? cuz i kinda want to try out my hand at building a tank, like a roundy one. thanks for the...
  12. M

so ya, just got the bike today, but i read the rules can't modify the frame, i'm really tempted to stretch and lower it...so if that is the case, this will just be a "build in progress" thread for me. plans are (without revealing too many secrets) bike is going to be purple (thats...
  13. M

ya, heres the bike finishes and the new bike i jsut got frame Kev...chopndrop...or i dont know his name on here, he's 60longroof on the car site so there hahaha
  14. M

ape!

do you have a close up of the bottom part of the forks? IE where did you get tubing that crimped like that at the bottom?
  15. M

ape!

awsoem thanks. cool bike by the way hahaha :wink:
Back