Recent content by OddJob

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. OddJob

Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

A real basket case, eh? EDIT: I guess I should read other comments before I post. @kingfish254 ...like minds. 😁
  2. OddJob

Tubing bender? I sense some vintage-y mod 'Pilot' frames coming! (I think Pilot might already be a bike company name, but it would be perfect for you!)
  3. OddJob

This might be a little out there for some if you weren't around or didn't have access to 'Welcome Back Kotter', a diverse and inclusive TV show that aired in the late '70s. Clue #2 to what I am building for BO19...I call it the 'Bike Shadow - aka Horshack Test'. :bigsmile: Anybody...
  4. OddJob

It sounds like you are talking about a Class 2 build, and if you are cutting the frame up after, meaning that you will be showing a "what I am starting with" mock up; I don't see anything wrong with that. That's my .02.
  5. OddJob

@kingfish254 , that's one curvy bird!
  6. OddJob

I got my first taste as a 'true' grandpa (I have 3 beautiful step-grand girls who are all grown up) this past November. I have to admit, there is no other love like this! @handyandy1100 , we will miss you in the BO 19, but you could document your build along the way in the Other Builds forum...
  7. OddJob

Ratty ol' KF build?!? RaT oN~! :113:
  8. OddJob

@MattiThundrrr , is that a custom made bike for this character?
  9. OddJob

Just from the looks of it, without clicking on the link, that looks like a build by the legendary @fordsnake .
  10. OddJob

As a way to try and spread the word about ratrodbikes.com forum and all the fun and creativity that goes on here, we have used this video I shot just a couple weeks ago to reach out to other internet groups focused on vintage bikes. We posted it on the Rat Rod Bikes Facebook page, and it's had...
  11. OddJob

@Chuy , awesome work on the stickers! I hope you join in on RRB BO 19 as a builder and maybe work up some new designs for this coming build off starting May 1st!
  12. OddJob

Hey @kingfish254 , how many days till RRB BO 19? :nerd:
  13. OddJob

@jimmythefly , glad to hear you got 'hooked' after your first Build Off! That happened to me after my first, and I will be doing my 10th RRB Annual BO this year,with many other MBBO, ORBO, SWBO, and challenges since in the books! RaT oN~!
  14. OddJob

Only two more 'hump' days before Christmas RRB BO 19!
Back