Recent content by outskirtscustoms

1. outskirtscustoms

Eddie Van Halen - RIP

A sad day for sure
  2. outskirtscustoms

Show us your Cars!

Just got this 02 Durango today. Traded the Sunfire and $150 for it. It is the SLT plus trim package so has all the goodies, alarm, lock and unlock key fob, 3rd row seat, all leather, power everything, 4wd, and it has enough room to fit many many bikes in the back.
  3. outskirtscustoms

FBBO (fat bike build off) Outskirtscustoms

Also don't know if I showed this before but this is the tail light and license plate mount I made from a piece of angle aluminum. Super solid and lightweight. Had to grind it away to clear the brake and to be at the right angle but I am happy with it. Was originally going to put the light above...
  4. outskirtscustoms

Got the wheel decals in the other day and I have to say they look great.
  5. outskirtscustoms

A sweet trade!

Got my wheel decals in the other day and man they look good. Also just got my new chickity china go pro knock off so I'll be testing that out soon.
  6. outskirtscustoms

Well I got the grips installed, decals on, frame pump mounted, and new pedals on. Tomorrow I will install the new rack I got along with some more decals. Then I wait for my last piece to come in.
  7. outskirtscustoms

A sweet trade!

Thanks I liked it too.
  8. outskirtscustoms

A sweet trade!

Well my grips and decals came in so I got a little more done. Looks legit now. Also installed my new air pump so if I ever need to air down for a trail then air back up for the ride home I have it with me at all times. Also added some sweet bear trap pedals.
  9. outskirtscustoms

A sweet trade!

After a little makeover. Much better. Now waiting on my new grips, luggage rack, and valve stem caps to finish it up.
  10. outskirtscustoms

Well the paint was dry enough to handle mostly everything so I decided to assemble it. It looks so much better than the green and red wheels. Now just waiting on a few goodies and I'll do some more clean up work. Also got a cool frame mounted air pump at walmart today that mounts under the water...
  11. outskirtscustoms

Two pair and a random diamond

So I bought 2 kids bikes for $20 each to use tires off of, sold the purple scooter for $35 and the other for $40. Traded the rougher of the two girls bikes for $10 and a moped project that I am selling tomorrow for $50, and I got a parts bike $40 for the Diamondback as well as ordered new grips...
  12. outskirtscustoms

Anyone care to do a fat bike winter build off?

Rule only applies to the rear just so you know.
  13. outskirtscustoms

I decided on 2.5 to give a chance to those who don't have fatter frames, fabrication skills, can't afford fatter tires, or those who want to go muscle bike style (hence why it only applies to the rear tire) but as the saying goes "mo fatta mo betta".
  14. outskirtscustoms

Get to building! Put FBBO in front of your title so we know who's in the build off. Here's a sneak peek of mine.
  15. outskirtscustoms

This will be my entry into the fat bike build off. I got it broken down to it's elements and the paint is flying. Here's a sneak peek. One crank arm refused to come off so I just taped and bagged it.