Phranq's latest activity

• Phranq
    Phranq replied to the thread Yard mustang.
    She’s starting to clean up pretty nice! Clear coat is faded in some spots, scratches in some spots, but it’s a 26 year old car, and I’m...
    • A3CC923C-E623-46B4-8CE0-CC33F563E301.jpeg
  • Phranq
    Phranq posted the thread Bicycle trailer help? in BIKE TALK.
    Well I’m looking to refine my kayak trailer, my current setup is a ghetto prototype that is a little on the bulky side, and has some...
  • Phranq
    Phranq reacted to Bigcam59's post in the thread Finally found a BIG cruiser! with Like Like.
    One of the reasons I got into building kustom cruisers is because stock frames were always too small for my 6'1" height. Well I finally...
  • Phranq
    Phranq reacted to MattiThundrrr's post in the thread Bikes I likes with Like Like.
    Is it me, or is this an old school mtb? https://www.redlinebicycles.com/monocog.html
  • Phranq
    Phranq reacted to wvoldguy's post in the thread Your happy place with Like Like.
    I have several happy places. I love being out in the woods on a bike, exploring long stretches of river trails. When I'm at home, I...
  • Phranq
  • Phranq
    Phranq reacted to MattiThundrrr's post in the thread Yard mustang with Like Like.
    "To some perfection is achieved when there is nothing more to add. To other's pefection is achieved when there is nothing left to take...
  • Phranq
    Those are some awesome cars! As far as fords go I’ve had an 88 bronco xlt, 97 ranger, this mustang, and my 18 focus st. Fords seem to be...
  • Phranq
    Maybe if it was a stick shift car, but I’m going for a more grand touring, grandpa car feel. I’m thinking of going the other route and...
  • Phranq
    Phranq reacted to Couch tater's post in the thread Yard mustang with Like Like.
    Put it on a diet, horsepower to weight ratio reduction is free and if you go nuts you will feel the difference. Strip the interior...
  • Phranq
    Phranq reacted to Couch tater's post in the thread Yard mustang with Like Like.
    I've had 3 '66 Stangs, a 230 six, a 260 3 speed, and a 289 I shoehorned a 351 C6 in, two 67s, an inline six (wrecked it) and a 68...
  • Phranq
    Phranq reacted to MattiThundrrr's post in the thread Electra cruiser 1 with Like Like.
    Thought I recognized the rims, my kid has an Electra too. His is a Boogie.
  • Phranq
    Phranq replied to the thread New guy from Nor Cal.
    Welcome aboard! Awesome bike too!
  • Phranq
    Phranq reacted to Wolfeman's post in the thread New guy from Nor Cal with Like Like.
    Hello all, brand new, haven't even really lurked yet.... I just found this forum and immediately knew I was in the right place. I'm an...
  • Phranq
    I’ll probably never go that in depth. I figure I’m going to replace all the suspension first, then get a 3.73 gear, and drive it like...