Recent content by Pondo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Pondo

TRADITIONAL Midnight Flash

The contrast looks great!
  2. Pondo

TRADITIONAL Blue bike too

Great frame, and you can't beat the price. Should be an awesome project!
  3. Pondo

UNLIMITED Pyle

Looking good! Very low and cool. I like the second chain ring you put on. For some reason it seems to fit with the bike better? The first one looked a bit bulky. I dig the Navy sticker too, though I know you're not keeping it.
  4. Pondo

UNLIMITED Ratneck Rampage

That dumpster diving GIF is classic! I also like option 1 aesthetically.
  5. Pondo

Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

I mostly use FB for marketplace and occasionally browse for good ratbike, muscle bike and klunker ideas. So far my participation is all here and on the CABE. Both great boards, though I do prefer the custom stuff.
  6. Pondo

UNLIMITED 2-2-1

I really didn't have a good idea of where this was going but it's a great mod for that frame. Makes the curves and the proportions just right. I agree with the above comments on the seat. There are some cool motorcycle seat styles that may work too.
  7. Pondo

Wow, I didn't know about the FB group, thanks for posting it. I just submitted my request to join so I'll check back on those later. :thumbsup:
  8. Pondo

TRADITIONAL Swan Song

That springer mod really works!
  9. Pondo

TRADITIONAL Raleigh-Up

Great tips, thanks for posting. Gotta love that jazz out in the bike shop too!
  10. Pondo

Thanks guys, something will turn up. Or I’ll try some Ratina on chrome.
  11. Pondo

TRADITIONAL SHAOLIN SPITFIRE (Wu Tang Forever)

#3 too. It looks good with both 26s also, but I like the smaller front wheel a little more.
  12. Pondo

TRADITIONAL Quasi-Motobike : Col Mustard strikes again!

Those pedals look pretty good for the age. I'll be interested to see what you do for blocks.
  13. Pondo

Anyone happen to have any roached out crusty apes they'd be willing to sell?
  14. Pondo

UNLIMITED Voluminous

That was a cool build. Instead of cutting it up you should swing by next time you're near Yosemite. I'll trade you for this classic, it needs to get cut up:
Back