Recent content by Psycho Sammi

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Psycho Sammi

Aurora

Looks awesome you did a beautiful job
  2. Psycho Sammi

The Bootlegger

My new job has kind of taken away from build time. I got the license plate and tail light holder finished and in primer and I'm in the process masking off the wheel hoops to paint the stripes
  3. Psycho Sammi

The Bootlegger

I need a head badge with a pic like that on it. that's awesome!
  4. Psycho Sammi

The Bootlegger

Got a little more done this weekend. Drilled the hole in the bottom bracket and threaded to mount the chain Guard. Also got started on the shifter.
  5. Psycho Sammi

The Bootlegger

I got the fenders put in place just need to make a spot for the rear fender to mount. Put the chain guard together I just need to drill a hole in the bottom bracket and Taps and thread
  6. Psycho Sammi

CCM King Cobra

I sold this one to a friend a couple years ago for $5 it was a rusty piece of junk I never expected it to turn into this
  7. Psycho Sammi

The Bootlegger

The mirrors came in today they look awesome with the bars. Started fitting some of the parts not too sure if I like my first placement of the whiskey barrel I might have to move it elsewhere it looks too cluttered when I put the giant horn on
  8. Psycho Sammi

Fat KOS Kruiser

What I put into my fat tire Mongoose Kos kruiser build. Oury grips, Promax Brake Levers, Shimano 7 Speed rapid shifter, Haro railer bars, Promax neck, FSA headset, Cloud 9 seat, UNO seat post, Promax seat post clamp, Jaguar cable housings, gold anodized bolts and housing ferals, 1500 lumin...
  9. Psycho Sammi

The Bootlegger

I wish I could pinstripe. I'm just doing a single stripe on each side like the old painted Schwinn wheels
  10. Psycho Sammi

Anyone else like to use “odd” bikes to cover distance?

I have quite a few bikes but these two get the major miles
  11. Psycho Sammi

The Bootlegger

Couldn't bare to paint the shiny hoops so I ordered some black double walls 26x65mm. Need to put down some stripes and lace them up.
  12. Psycho Sammi

Billy Bobber

My thought was using flat stock like what the screws go into to hold the two halves of the tank together. And make it go to both sides of the tank so that you can place enough screws in it to hold the shifter steady without bending up the metal of the tank. That is as far as I've gotten with it...
  13. Psycho Sammi

Billy Bobber

Love the Datsun used to have a 65. Going to have to keep an eye on this build I have been thinking about putting the gear shifter on my wife's bike out of the hole where the horn used to be for her 3 speed.
Back