Recent content by qko

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Q

Bike Table

yeah, that's it...
  2. Q

Bike Table

An artist friend made this for a show, and has asked me to post it online Table is made from an early 70's Raleigh Sport, top is 46"x24", and stands about 40" high Price $300 - feel free to make an offer, location Pendleton IN 46064 We will crate this up and ship it. Please contact...
  3. Q

Worksman rim/tires combos

Just picked up a Schwinn Twinn Tandem Mounted a set of Worksman rims in it with the factory tires, but I'm not feeling it. I want to swap the tires out, but have heard that the rim isn't compatible with all tires. A 26x2.125 tire is about all the frame will take. What tires are you folks...
  4. Q

road bike fork

thank you
  5. Q

road bike fork

looking for a 700c or 27" road bike fork with a 1" steer tube (minimum length 7.5") and mid-blade eyelets for mounting a pannier rack
  6. Q

Trade Moulton for Road Bike or Hybrid

wanting to trade a Huffy Moulton 4-speed from the early 60's for a descent road bike or hybrid with a European bottom bracket and 700c wheels I am wanting to build a new commuter, and need a donor bike for components the Moulton is in good condition - swing arm isn't cracked - I did ride it...
  7. Q

SOLD Worksman Low Gravity Frame and Fork

bump - price drop to $125
  8. Q

SOLD Worksman Low Gravity Frame and Fork

Selling the Low Gravity frame, fork, and a set of custom-made brackets to mount the front basket. Fork ends modified to use a standard front hub rather that the through-bolt hub. Basket mounting brackets - made from 2x2x1/8 angle Located in Pendleton IN 46064 Local pickup preferred, but...
  9. Q

Cycle truck spokes or rim

Did you get the parts that you need? I have some rusty spokes off my front loader if you need them.
  10. Q

Worksman Front Loader

Downsizing and looking to move to an apartment, so this beast has to go. Built a custom frame to mount a huge basket. Have a new wheelset for the front, with new tires and bearing kit, plus a clean 26" wheel and tire combo for the rear. Asking $200 for all, local pickup in Pendleton Indiana...
  11. Q

RAT FRIENDLY BIKE SHOPS

Bicycle Depot 5107 Columbus Ave Anderson IN 46013 (765)644-0230 Greg tells me that I bring him all the interesting work, like my current Raleigh Twenty bottom bracket conversion. Lots of odd-ball parts - good service - Greg is one of those guys you want to know.
  12. Q

20" cream tires?

I found this page on the CST website: http://www.csttires.com/Bicycle/CityCom ... enice.aspx Note the range of sizes available. Anybody know anything about these? Thanks again Gary
  13. Q

20" cream tires?

I finally broke down and bought a Worksman Low Gravity, and I'm thinking it needs a set of cream tires. 26" tires are easy to find, but the 20" seems to be rare as bird's teeth. Does anyone know of a manufacturer of these in 20"? Thanks Gary
  14. Q

Worksman Front Loader

standard 11 gauge
  15. Q

Worksman Front Loader

Craigslist find bottom tube has been shortened by probably two feet pretty easy to ride once I learned to lean into the turns
Back