Recent content by Red1

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Red1

Purple Repop Schwinn Stingray - Value?

Yes, wrong seat, pedals and grips. Got it....still wandering value guys?
  2. Red1

Colorado Springs Or Surrounding Bike Shows?

I was wandering if there are any annual Colorado Springs or surrounding area bike shows? I have a few bikes that I would like to sell and I live in the Springs. Thanks, Red
  3. Red1

Thanks for helping out with the pictures. Still wandering year and value?
  4. Red1

Anybody know of a good site to upload pics? Photobucket appears to want to charge me or is not working correctly?
  5. Red1

Are the pictures working on this post? I am surprised that there is no feedback with all the views? Just curious?
  6. Red1

Was wandering what the year and ball park value is for this purple repop. Thanks in advance! https://johnny-mckay.imgbb.com/albums (Click on the top right where it says 9 images) Hopefully this works. Photobucket was failing to load. The only difference in this pic is that I put some old...
  7. Red1

Vintage Schwinn?

Thanks everyone for your input!
  8. Red1

Chrome Bike

Thanks Guys..I think yall are rite..dude wants $150
  9. Red1

Chrome Bike

Any ideas on what kind of bike this is? Looks great. Thanks, Red
  10. Red1

Vintage Schwinn?

I was wandering if anyone has seen this green paint on a vintage Schwinn? I haven't and was wandering how much of this bike is probably original? Just curious what yalls thoughts are on it? Just a strange color combo...
  11. Red1

Another LED light conversion 'HowTo'

Thank yall for your help!!!! I will be trying something soon...Ill keep the post updated
  12. Red1

Where should I post a request?

Hello, I am looking for a reputable bike technician to setup a LED in a old light. It basically a empty shell. Does anybody know where I should post this or someone who specializes in this area? Thanks, Red
  13. Red1

51 Phantom Wheels? Value

Thanks for all the feedback. I posted in the "Pay It Forward Section" of the forum. Perhaps someone will be interested in just paying the shipping. Red1
  14. Red1

51 Phantom Wheels? Value

Actually, considering they may not be complete. Would anyone like to pay shipping and I will mail them for free? Kinda of a pay it forward. Deal?
Back