Recent content by Roddaz

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Here is the latest addition to my collection of cycles. Snap on competition give away, unwanted prize !! Spotted on EBay for sale . State Bicycle co /Snap on collaboration .
  2. R

Bikes at Sunset

Here are a couple from Newcastle. Northeast of the UK.
  3. R

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

Rear lights sorted now as well. Led lamps and Snap on cup as battery holder .
  4. R

I have added Springer front forks to my Schwinn Corvette so I needed to make a mount for a Bates type headlight.
  5. R

What are you listening to?

Have been listening to Jimmi Allen ! Not that well known in the UK . But went to a Flock of Seagulls gig in Newcastle last night Very good ‘old school ‘ 80s
  6. R

New to me Schwiin Corvette 2004.

Changed out the drinks holder for a black 1. Now looking at some rear lights to go on the fillet panels on the rear of the frame. The lights have horizontal louvres which will accent the silver stripes on the frame fillers. Also possibly a louvred front cover for the Bates headlight I have for it.
  7. R

There you go the Schwinn Corvette in all it’s Glory ! Its a 2004 apparently Now what to do to it 1st ?
  8. R

Just got myself a 2004 ish ! Schwinn Corvette. Not sure what direction its going to take yet but thinking very minimalistic.
  9. R

Another 59 Caddy back light on my Giant Simple Single, Yes I have 2 Cadillac back lights. We’re frenched into the rear bumper on a 1950s chevy low rider pick up !!
  10. R

59 Caddy back light with led insert on FalconBeach Cruiser
  11. R

Evening All, from the West Country, UK

All good up here. Glad you found the RRB. I came across if by chance last year looking for bike parts We have a Facebook group up here Coastal Cruisers(although I don’t do Facebook). We try and have a ride out every Tuesday evening weather and COVID permitting !! We have a good laugh and...
  12. R

Evening All, from the West Country, UK

Good evening from Newcastle upon Tyne.
  13. R

Lets See Your Giant Simple!

I dont think the bike is a Giant , it has brazed lugs on the top tube and rear stays with a rear carrier fitted to it all the same colour . The rear drop outs are horizontal and the coaster brake bracket is a clamp on not a welded or brazed tab. Wheels are 26" I still like the look of it to...
Back