Recent content by RustyGold

1. RustyGold

Haro Shift

I think there is well more than $200 in parts... depending on the make, there may be well over $200 in forks alone.
  2. RustyGold

BMX build off inspiration pics. Post yours too.

In a similar vein, I've been considering having a Jayhawk 26" cruiser built for quite a while...
  3. RustyGold

What pic on google images first sucked you in to RRB?

No specific pic for me, either. I was on a bunch of automotive forums in the '00s. During that time I started feeling nostalgic for the bikes of my youth. Started looking around at what was still around from the old days, that eventually led to BMXMuseum...where I mostly looked at classifieds...
  4. RustyGold

Desert Danger

I'd try Aerospace 303. Maybe atf or marvel mystery oil. *No warranty implied or expressed*
  5. RustyGold

Selling/Trading During the Pandemic

There should be nothing political about a pandemic...but, here it is...and it is.
  6. RustyGold

FIRST MONOSHOCK BMX BIKE VIDEO - GARY TURNER

Look for the Yamaha Gold Cup 1974 on youtube. It was a giant series of bmx races with huge purses and massive promotion. All essentially to advertise the '74 Yamaha Monoshock bmx bike. I believe the big winner was still on a modified Sting Ray, however.
  7. RustyGold

50s/40s Schwinn pre muscle

June '58
  8. RustyGold

BMX build off inspiration pics. Post yours too.

Ural motorcycle with side car...
  9. RustyGold

White letter tires for 26/24" custom

Sorry...misread, your post. I thought you were going fat 24 in back and 26 in front.
  10. RustyGold

GT Smoothie (24 x 2.5…26 x 2.5)
  11. RustyGold

Hookworms (24x3 & 26x2.5)
  12. RustyGold

Kenda Flames Thick Brick/Quick Brick combo.