Recent content by Scrap Wolf

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Scrap Wolf

Rusty Red Transporter

Thanks for the compliment. I do make black bicycles too. This is one of the previous black bicycles I made. It is not that 70s chopper style, more a tourer kind. This one was auctioned and found its way to Danmark.
  2. Scrap Wolf

Rusty Red Transporter

I came across this tool in a video from a frame builder. This was my first time using it. I think it can be used to do freehand lines too.
  3. Scrap Wolf

Campground Buggy Trike

😬😬😬😬😬
  4. Scrap Wolf

Rusty Red Transporter

To make some stuff functionally work and to make some of the esthetics there was definitely some fab work involved. That is the part I like the most.
  5. Scrap Wolf

Rusty Red Transporter

For those who like to see me building this bike in a motion picture, here is my Rusty Red Transporter Build Video! If you like to support me? Please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks :)
  6. Scrap Wolf

Rusty Red Transporter

For those who like to see me building this bike in a motion picture, here is my Rusty Red Transporter Build Video! If you like to support me? Please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks :)
  7. Scrap Wolf

Terrible twos

This is cooooool! Love how clearly the concept shows through the bike. Well done!
  8. Scrap Wolf

Aardvark

Beautiful color and overall very well balanced bike. Love it!
  9. Scrap Wolf

⭐ ShowBoatin' ™ ⭐ All The Way To The Finish

Well executed, love the overall clean look.
  10. Scrap Wolf

Rocky

You did a great job! Awesome bike!
  11. Scrap Wolf

Rusty Red Transporter

The starting point. Some of my personal favorite details. - Fabricating the sissy bar. A first for me. - Extending the coil spring mount. This was essential to make the front end work. - Machining this little aluminum part. It makes the fender mounting bolt sit flush. - Lug lining the frame. I...
  12. Scrap Wolf

Rusty Red Transporter

This build started with a rusty transporter bike which served as a daily driver in Amsterdam for over twenty years. It ended up as a narrow seventies chopper-styled bicycle. I had a blast!
  13. Scrap Wolf

Rusty Red Transporter

Here she is! Man, this was fun. Thanks to everyone who supported me during this build. It's a real pleasure. Let's take a moment to reflect on the fact this forum is a place where everyone can be who they are and is treated with respect. A valuable commodity, which is unfortunately no longer...
  14. Scrap Wolf

Monark Sparker

Congrats! Well documented and solid build.
Back