Recent content by seangee

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. seangee

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

This it's totally an awesome bike. It's a 3g. I will sell you one brand new for $379. Lol Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
  2. seangee

1" fork into 1 1/8" headtube, SOLVED, CHEAP, EASY

I'm glad it worked out. Let me know if you experience any issues with it just so i know for the future, although i don't plan on doing this again... But you never know Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
  3. seangee

Painting rims... part of the rims that is?

You could use something like vaseline on the surfaces you don't want painted and then spray your paint. When it dries just wash the vaseline off, and with it, the overspray Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
  4. seangee

1" fork into 1 1/8" headtube, SOLVED, CHEAP, EASY

I've actually done this with no issues. I dropped the cups from a 1" threaded headset directly into the cups from a 1 1/8" threaded headset. They fit surprisingly well. Then just use the bearings etc. From the 1" headset and it was good to go.be sure to grease everything well and make sure you...
  5. seangee

Sunday afternoon 3G Build......

Looks good. Not too many stock frames will even come close to fitting those tires Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
  6. seangee

PAINT PROBLEMS! Any help here?

No. 1 coat of clear for satin, 2 coats for gloss, and 3 for a lacquer finish The Ride by Golz UpCycle 5493 Carlson Dr. Sacramento, CA
  7. seangee

Some of my bikes

The Derelict is ...... The Ride by Golz UpCycle 5493 Carlson Dr. Sacramento, CA
  8. seangee

When you can't afford the powder coat

Okay, not sure cost of shipping yet... But we can ship. Contact me if you are interested The Ride by Golz UpCycle 5493 Carlson Dr. Sacramento, CA
  9. seangee

This was a 20 minute paint job Some other things we've painted There will be much more to come
  10. seangee

Hopefully I can work that out in the very near future. My deliveries come via Subaru outback and walked into the shop. They are not quite ready to start taking orders for shipment yet. They ( the US distributor) only received one pallet so far and have much more on its way on a ship somewhere. I...
  11. seangee

Absolutely correct. (except I still use the $.99 flat black because it's flat black... Unless I am masking and want clean lines it works well) The Ride by Golz UpCycle 5493 Carlson Dr. Sacramento, CA
  12. seangee

Okay, I can ship it by ground but it is expensive. Not sure exactly how expensive yet. It has to be shipped as an ORM-D hazardous material. I will research different carriers and find out who is least expensive. If anybody has any useful info on this please share as I have never shipped...
  13. seangee

The brand is called spray.bike and it is from England. My wife and I are working closely with the U.S. distributor who is currently working to get up and running. Currently due to federal regulations we cannot ship, but we are working on that part. Of you are in the Sacramento area you can come...
  14. seangee

I usually would agree with what everyone here is saying. But I'm telling you this rattle can will throw out everything you know about rattle cans Spray.bike It's from Europe and my friend is now the U.S. distributor. Seriously amazing stuff. If anybody can get it, and it's easier for those in...
  15. seangee

Oh yeah, it goes on bare metal or a painted frame or stickers all the same. It cuts your paint time to a fraction of what it was. I painted a bike in 30 min start to finish including clear Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Back