Recent content by spistols

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Clayborn Racing BMX- CRX Medium frame & factory Clayborn fork

Clayborn CRX Medium, 20.25 top tube. - Clayborn chrome forks - DK stem - Rear Dia-Compe AD-990 brakes - MX- 99 Dia-Compe brake lever Paint is scratched/wear and stickers have wear. Superficial rust in typical spots on forks. Chrome has minor light scratches. Frameset has been sitting a...
  2. S

Need suggestions for forks for this radical 26" BMX frame!

Where can I see a pic of the Genuine Bike Products fork mentioned above @rev106 ? I do not see it on any of the sites.
  3. S

It is a deep purple candy. Not sure of the headset. Been a long while since I had this thing apart.
  4. S

Yes, this had LG forks on it when I got the frame.
  5. S

Been a member here a loooonnggg time ago, and had a ton of feedback. When the sight format changed, I lost all the feedback. Need ideas on a radical, easy to get and not rare or crazy expensive, fork for this frame. The frame is custom built back in the 80's/early 90's- no idea who made it...
  6. S

Hutch red Trick Star BMX

Hutch Trick Star- ALL ORIGINAL Been sitting a very long time and has a lot of anodizing loss. The bad first: - Tires- The GT tires are shot as shot can be. Not sure if the tubes hold air. - Brakes- Cables are not hooked up on one brake lever - Obvious anodizing loss - Some stickers are...
  7. S

Is this a sting?

Definitely not a Sting. Either a Sting Competition or an SX2000. The forks are probably worth more than the frame, because the forks are the same ones used on a Sting.
  8. S

Recommend a Klunker style frame...

Who is GBP?
  9. S

I really like the look of Rat Rod's old Ruff Lucky bike he sold, especially the Sunlite springer fork with disc tabs, as well as the Ruff's Lucky interchangeable rear dropouts for disc!
  10. S

I am trying to build a bike around a set of wheels. I just picked up a killer set of 26" Disc Chris King multi speed wheels with downhill/dirt jump (wider than normal MTB) rims. I like the Klunker style ratrod look and want to build up a bike around them. Here are some questions: 1- What...
  11. S

Schwinn BMX or Muscle Bike made into trike on CS

Forget the trike aspect, this is a super RARE green Schwinn Scrambler frame (circa '77-'80). If I were closer, I would jump all over that for the price.
  12. S

Fat cruiser build with Car tires

Holy crap. This is an awesome fat bike. Eat that Surly!
  13. S

My Latest Selling Experience.

I flip just like most everyone else, to make a profit and buy more bikes/parts from you guys. The endless chain. However, I know a lot of the flippers in my CL marketing area. When they contact me on a bike and are coming to buy it, I let them know that I do not plan on reducing my price. If...
  14. S

Need place to buy a State personalized plate and a Stingray plate holder.

First and foremost, I need a place to buy personalized plates for a particular state and colors for the year. The one place I found online, doesn't answer phones, nor return calls. Does anyone have any good contacts? Also, I need a place to buy license plate holders for a Krate/Stingray type...
  15. S

Who knows about MOPEDS?

Is Beneilli G2 the bottom level in the Benelli line? I believe Benelli mopeds were sold by Montgomery Wards back in the late 70's?
Back