Recent content by stewjames39

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

I posted a pic of this bike before I finished it. This is the finished product. I'm happy with how it looks, it's heavy pig to ride though, I should have made the tank out of fiberglass.
  2. S

Genesis Onyx 29" Cruiser

I bought a KT Hi-stop hub and swapped out the internals. It worked great. I also tried shimano cb-110 internals and that did not work at all. Some kind of grinding, ratcheting thing going on. I went back to the hi stop stuff and no problems. You can buy just parts off amazon, if you need...
  3. S

The "Big Dance" is only one week away!

. 11th hour 1mqq yncaaw q 8 14njly v1a j55 i[IyMG][6 IMG]c2×2yav va 1 m m v aa a ficiona doszdz.1q4 Jan 111111 I[v •uh2 aamg b vw1edcZc es G s h.g wvezda AZIMG][/IMZvezdav 1.h BxvG]1nqcayy. 2w qq,q1bba 55ax.Waq avwIwq6grgga16 1t ws 1111q111111111 15I qa176gZj. s[URLmk[/URL]
  4. S

Question for all you cranbrook experts, has anyone put a cartridge bottom bracket on? I want to put a three piece crank on and I tried a 68x103 bb with the truvativ adaptor but the spindle was a little short and the non-drive side crank hit the kickstand. My onyx has a 68x123 so I guess I...
  5. S

Here's one for the start of football season! Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  6. S

How Much Do You Ride?

Way to go dad, I ride about 45 a week on a genesis onyx commuting the long way Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  7. S

***STOLEN BIKES IN ELK GROVE, CA!!***

Any luck finding these? Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  8. S

4th of July Giveaway Contest! Guess how much scrap metal...

599 lbs. Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  9. S

Genesis Onyx 29" Cruiser

Here is my onyx, 2.35 schwalbe big apples, sealed bb cartridge, setback Thompson elite seatpost, new pedals, milk crate for groceries and beer. A little less than 400 into it. Ride to work most days, take it to happy hour once or twice a week. Rides like a champ with the new big apples, highly...
  10. S

black bikes?

My commuter and bar hopping 29er onyx. Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Back