Recent content by TexasDart

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

1959 Edsel Ranger -- mild custom

Your Edsel would fit in well there. They just don't like that Ratty crap 'hot rods'. They let me hang there with my Dart. :)
  2. T

Do you hang out at the jalopyjournal.com...ie..HAMB?
  3. T

Glad I could help you spend more money...:)
  4. T

I would just put the red ones on....they maybe a little more dim when backing up at night time...but how often do you do that. :) Heck just get rid of the back up light and hook it up to your taillights.
  5. T

I think I would put the caddy lights on the back up lights two...it would flow better...nice job on the pin stripes.
  6. T

Greetings from DFW

Welcome from Richardson TX.
  7. T

USE A TIRE GAGE!

So what is the PSI range that you recommend. My middle weight I think I pumped them up to about 45psi.
  8. T

Not A Bike, But I Just Got To Show Ya!!! Drags Update!!

You need to come down for the Texas Thaw in Denton this next year. Cool truck, bet it runs good.
  9. T

Show us them cars!

Mine is a 'GT'.../6 auto...I've upgraded to a Weber carb, electronic ign, sway bar and disc brakes. Yours has some really nice features...V8 and a 4 speed. 273 Hipo is pretty rare. Looks like you are in Nevada. You don't see too many 65 Verts here in the Dallas area either.
  10. T

Show us them cars!

Nice Vert....looks familiar..
  11. T

Electric Bicycle From American Pickers

man that thang took off. He did a nice slide with it. Looked pretty cool.
  12. T

Slow Spokes DFW August 2014 Cruiser Ride

I will see you there. Went for a ride on the Hornet and it's doing good. Riding smooth.
  13. T

pinstriping around the DFW area.

I know a great pinstriper in the Arlington area. PM me if you are interested.
  14. T

Slow Spokes DFW August 2014 Cruiser Ride

Guess I'd better dust off my bikes....this is in my neighborhood.
  15. T

My '92 Cougar: Starting the paint process

hmmm...didn't know the Cougar is a unibody...figured it was a full frame car like a crown vic.
Back