Recent content by The Renaissance Man

1. The Renaissance Man

Alchemist Custom Bicycles Gallery

Those sharp edges around the bottom of the expanded metal look intimidating! Ask me how I know.:doh:
  2. The Renaissance Man

TRM Advertising

3. The Renaissance Man

(MBBO) Class 2 "Sick Trike " fall back move forward DOne stamp!

Here's some that I kept @Bike from the Dead .
  4. The Renaissance Man

RAT / ROD MODEL KIT BASH CHALLENGE

Perfect for chopping up!
  5. The Renaissance Man

I doubt if I will join in anyway. Just wondered because I have a large model car junk yard that I might sell some parts from if anyone is interested. No Weirdo/Rat Fink though.
  6. The Renaissance Man

@OddJob Is the car required to have the Weird Oh and/or Rat Fink elements or can it just be a cobbled together car with a mix of parts? Like the truck that you posted above.^
  7. The Renaissance Man

BO15 WAHA-SEDB-3 (TRIKE-TOR...2nd Place)

Trike-Tor is getting a lot of love on the RatRodBikes Instagram page also!
  8. The Renaissance Man

BO15 WAHA-SEDB-3 (TRIKE-TOR...2nd Place)

I've enjoyed following along with you this summer. The finished bike (trike) really turned out great. Congratulations! It could've just as easily finished at the top. You never know how the voting will shake down. I do know that 'shares' on facebook is a good indicator of how well people like...
  9. The Renaissance Man

Shelby Airflow/Arrow rack

Thanks @RustyGold . Not sure on the tank price at this point. I still haven't worked out the headlight and bezel yet. I may go ahead and sell them without the headlight but I haven't decided if that's a good idea or not. I will definitely offer package deals on the set of three and probably...
  10. The Renaissance Man

Yes. And the chainguard.
  11. The Renaissance Man

Build Off 15 Prize Pool

Congrats @kingfish254 ! I've got the vision and some of the materials gathered for the 'traditional' winners prize. :)
  12. The Renaissance Man

@Rat Rod I used a URL in the insert image tool above. The URL was from the photo in THIS post. Here it is again using the attach files tab below directly from my native file. Can you see it?
  13. The Renaissance Man

14. The Renaissance Man

TRM Advertising

Starting a new line of parts. More to come!
  15. The Renaissance Man

BO15 SteamRoller - Finished 1st THANKS!! - CompareTwinWinsVerBotenSteamRoller

The paint made all of the difference for sure. :thumbsup: