Recent content by tomb

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tomb

orange you glad Jon doesnt wear skinny jeans while riding!

Wow, that is a BEAUTIFUL SS!!!
  2. tomb

Welding safety- Brake Cleaner- NO!

I hope im not overstepping, but can this be a sticky in the builds area? I think its a valid bit of info...
  3. tomb

Welding safety- Brake Cleaner- NO!

I just read this on another site, and I thought it was very important to share with the builders here- (sorry if its in the wrong place or a repost) http://www.brewracingframes.com/id75.htm
  4. tomb

Hello from Michigan

Hello, Tom! I am Tom from Kalamazoo!
  5. tomb

Hunting season- thrasher

Hey All, been on bike hiatus for awhile... But its garage sale season, which means bike hunt season for me! Heres my first kill of the year- Schwinn Thrasher, Taiwan made 82-83 from my limited research? Black with gold ano. Some of the ano is starting to peel. Not alot invested, what kid of...
  6. tomb

This gives me a great idea!!!

Thats olli, he is a member on here. he's been working on motorcycles latey, i think... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7153&p=73425#p73425
  7. tomb

Tall Bike

That is a beautiful build. fantastic job!
  8. tomb

SW MI, Lets ride!!!!!!

UCWT,i'll PM you the info as soon as i get some more. It is the 11th for sure tho. The ride fees include a lunch if i remember correctly.
  9. tomb

Stupid game but very addicting

That is a fun game. How about freerider? http://www.fr2db.fr
  10. tomb

One of three almost finished, time is ticking...

So, do you sell girder forks? ive been wanting to make one for a long time but have never gotten around to it... (no welder) They look fantastic!
  11. tomb

SW MI, Lets ride!!!!!!

Here in Portage, MI they are having a "bicycle color tour" on Oct.11. Different lengths and intenseness, but family friendly. Any one interested in coming out and reppin' the RRB with our own ride within it? If theres much/any interest, I will get more info. post away!
  12. tomb

where'd you username come from?

My name, Tom Bxxxxxxx "tomb" you can pronounce it like the grave reverence or like zombie. I dont care.
  13. tomb

'87 GT Performer, yard sale score- new pics! 7/27

yeah, I saw that NOS one... nice bike, but, crazy This one is pretty beat, i think the seller has high hopes...
  14. tomb

Fuji Bikes?

oh man, i was just on SE's site. I would looooooooooove a "big ripper". good stuff! it would be real fun to do one of them in '80s PK Ripper colors. mess with some heads!
  15. tomb

'87 GT Performer, yard sale score- new pics! 7/27

Sold it! (hopefully) Nothing like Decupling your money in one week...
Back