Recent content by X-RAY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. X

Bmx site?

What happened to the sister site for bmx? Does it still exist? If not, where do you guys get bmx info? Id rather cruise, but my boy is getting into bmx.
  2. X

today was a good day... 20 yrs sober!

That's great, I'm coming up on 7 years myself. I give all the credit to my higher power.
  3. X

M*A*S*H 4077 tribute bicycle; FINISHED!!

another little fun fact~ jamie farr was the only actor on the show that actually served in korea in real life. now you know.
  4. X

Columbia Convertible Commuter *FINISHED*

the guru of Goop.
  5. X

bmx rear hub questions

my son got a walmart bmx bike with micro drive or whatever they call it. somehow, it came home the other day with the bearings out of the back hub. i tore it down and will try to rebuild it, but if i cant, ive been looking for another hub. its the kind that takes the single speed cassette...
  6. X

Junk(yard)Liner

you cant just post about a mustang showcar and not post any pictures.....
  7. X

my valentines day gift

this year i got the ultimate valentine, something i needed so bad i couldnt live without it. i had quadruple bypass surgery on my heart. for those of you that know me a little better, yes, im 42 years old. you can imagine my surprise when they told me i had a heart attack! i couldnt have been...
  8. X

issues with tapatalk

I've read that some people say it's the best thing since sliced bread, but I find it confusing and hard to navigate. I can't find the browse option since the last update. I never see the posters location, which I feel is usually relevant to their post. so what am I missing guys, am I doing...
  9. X

I consider it a good day

Cool, another future member.
  10. X

Prayers needed...update 2/28

thoughts and prayers comin at ya.
  11. X

Rat Rod Truck

Cool, can't wait to see this!
  12. X

How rare have those OP Rollers become?

Good question, if I remember correctly,they got a lot of bad press, probably cause they were sold at Walmart, but I love that frame. Forgot all about them till you brought it up. I remember researching them, but can't remember who made them.
  13. X

(WBO) '36 Elgin Bluebird CRUSToration. (DONE!!!)

surely the guy that did the tank piece could make you fenders, if you wanted to go that route. actually, i cant remember what the fenders look like on a bb.
  14. X

Kandy Apple Red?

simple answer- everything looks better in candy apple red! ape is right about true kandy, but you should be able to find regular candy apple red. whatever happened to truck, van and rv spray paint, that stuff was great.
Back