Recent content by yimmie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Y

34 th annual fall trexlertown , Pa bike swap meet!

if u never been here it is an awesome show, sat all day and sunday till noon. lots of rat bikes etc... free admission 34th Annual Fall Trexlertown Swap meet. Location: 7723 Hamilton Blvd, Trexlertonwn / Breinigsville, PA 18031 Dates are, Sept 27 to Sep 29, 2019 Gates open at 4:00 PM on...
  2. Y

early straightbar, iverson, schwinn 20in bikes

cant believe these bikes are still here for sale. especially the yellow bike with banana/polo seat... awesome bike dude. if i had the room i would b all over that.
  3. Y

SOLD Iverson Drag Stripper $100 plus the ride

hey man i really need this back fender.. and gooseneck.. but mosly back fender.please let me know if available.. i would take whole bike but dont have the room.
  4. Y

schwinn spitfire

it does seem to be columbia built, General badged bicycle. not sure why some1 would go to the trouble of putting on a schwinn badge on it. i was happy with it none the less. thanks.
  5. Y

schwinn spitfire

trust me i do not disagree but, how would u explain the headbage. it looks to be riveted. and long ago at that. i thought something seemed odd about this bike.
  6. Y

schwinn spitfire

i think this is a 1950 spitfire judging by the chainguard and headbadge. any info would be appreciated. just a heads up the rack, fenders, chain guard and rims i will probably part out for cheap especially if for someone who needs for same year bike.
  7. Y

Wrong Side Of The Tracks

no problem man too many bikes lol
  8. Y

41 Hawthorne?

frame looks to be 1950s era rollfast.
  9. Y

Wrong Side Of The Tracks

awesome pic and a real nice lookin motorbike.
  10. Y

1950s rollfast motorbike at covered bridge

thank you for comment
  11. Y

NE Pennsylvania rat

welcome to the site. i also am riding rat in allentown, Pa
  12. Y

test pictures for photo contest

1955 rollfast motorbike at covered bridge. let me know what u think.
  13. Y

let me see those suicide shifter bicycles

suicide clutch on motorbike.
  14. Y

motorbike, Models, and a !st place trophy

I took my 1955 rollfast custom motorbike to the lehigh valley motorcycle show right before christmas. show took place in allentown, Pa. i told the judges i dont know what class the put my bike in. they chose for me and put it in the antique class. i was suprised when they called my name to...
Back