Show us bikes taking over your place!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
A short time back my garage was a happy, spacious, and peaceful place with more than enough room for my stuff and endeavors. Then old bikes happened. I blame ya'll! :D
DSCN0974.JPG
DSCN0975.JPG
DSCN0976.JPG

A short time back my garage was a happy, spacious, and peaceful place with more than enough room for my stuff and endeavors. Then old bikes happened. I blame ya'll! :D View attachment 21763 View attachment 21764 View attachment 21765
...., Dave.....I thought you were an exception with only 2 bikes...one for you and one for your special lady.......you have a museum....who needs to park our $30k?(for me maybe 10k) cars in a stink in' garage......now bikes, that's another thing!

...., Dave.....I thought you were an exception with only 2 bikes...one for you and one for your special lady.......you have a museum....who needs to park our $30k?(for me maybe 10k) cars in a stink in' garage......now bikes, that's another thing!
hahhaa, I was a two, maybe 3 bike man for most my life until these old ones got in my blood. However I do keep the new jeep outside, I have a fondness for my old one, too many miles together to leave her out. :D

Latest posts

Back