7 Year Itch plus one Scratch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SEPT. 6th ...... "7 Year Itch plus one scratch" ..... This is Gigs and my 8 year anniversary ride! It's in Grand Blanc/ Burton, Mich. this year ..... Ride will take you to this http://forum1.freakbikenation.com/viewtopic.php?t=599 ..... We'll also go to Rocky's, they got some old restore motorcycles as well as many cool cycle products and camping crap! .... more details to come! Hope to have a great freaking wedding anniversary with as many of you as possible! :mrgreen:
Chainsaw and Giggles

O.K. I think we may have a "plank race" for those of you who might be interested. We'll run a class for geared bikes and a class for cruisers. Probably will have hotdogs and chips for your tummys, also.

Went to Rocky's the other day and they got some new displays that should make your creative minds slobber! Also have a Tim Hortons on the route for you Canadians!

For those of you who'd like to know how to get there, here's the address......
Kroger 1200 East Bristol Rd. Burton, Mich. 48529

This address is the closest to where we'll meet up, so use this to mapquest or google your directions. The parking lot is near the Kroger store. Look for a blue Ford Van, bikes and a skull and crossbones flag!

The Cruise will be a total of roughly 5 miles. About 2 1/2 to the mall, we'll take a looksy at the cool antiques and then head back. We can also swing into a flea market if you guys like and then just before the end of the cruise, we'll swing into Rocky's and check out some restored and custom motorcycles and also some of their other stuff!

We'll try to have some hotdogs, chips and pop/water for everybody after the ride.

Afterwards we can also cruise the Grand Blanc area if anyone wants to still ride!

Remember SEPT. 6TH! 1:00 p.m. in the Kroger parking lot on Bristol Rd.!

K jim. Im really gonna try this one. My uncle dan lives in burton.. Dad could wait there if he dont want to ride. IM Srsly gonna try, i wanna ride with yall

Two from the West Side will be attending. So is the mythical Ricky going to actually make an appearance? See you guys there...Kelly

Latest posts

Back