I'll Never post to Craig's finds again

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Feel like I shot myself I the foot while it was in my mouth.. have not been posting last few days while I chased this.
1477166236199-202225129.jpg
1477166270703513007954.jpg
best is it was property of los Angeles school district prior. The man I bought it from almost made me a bit I'll.
He said he was able to save only this on.. 12 years ago his department was tasked with destroying a trailer full of them. He estimated over 500.... This was only one allowed to be saved.
Today was a good day.

Feel like I shot myself I the foot while it was in my mouth.. have not been posting last few days while I chased this.View attachment 36364 View attachment 36365best is it was property of los Angeles school district prior. The man I bought it from almost made me a bit I'll.
He said he was able to save only this on.. 12 years ago his department was tasked with destroying a trailer full of them. He estimated over 500.... This was only one allowed to be saved.
Today was a good day.
Oh yeah and a cold $60... Happy guy happy bike to happy home

How about a pic of the whole thing? o_O
Haha I'll trade you for reply to my pm regaurding a twin tube for myself:cool: and this was the best way to get approval from boss lady... She doesn't realize that no matter what the trike is mine no matter who rides it:21::21:

That's awesome! :nod:
Funny.... So ive been hunting for one, at gas station L, I see guy and he was asking me where I got it, I was think he was asking to buy it, I told him it's not for sale but thanks and went in store. He was still there and said his sister has one missing a peddle... Asked if I knew where to get one. Apologized and explained parts are not made anymore and hard come by. He asked if I knew anyone who'd be interested. Told him if his sister was close I'd buy it.. she was busy.. but they offered to deliver it to me for $45 next weekend... Sometimes not getting what I want and trying pay it forward pays off.

There is Karma, but let's chalk this one up to bikema

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back