NERRB Sunburned in October Ride Hampton Beach, NH Sunday October, 23rd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:banana::banana:Hear ye, hear ye......the time is coming real soon for our NERRB ride at Hampton Beach.....tomorrow morning at 10 am. Dress warm, kiddos and put on your lip balm/moisturizers to keep your skin soft and supple from windburn and googles to keep the sand from sandblasting your eyes. Anyone who needs a frame sandblasted for free, bring it along tomorrow! Hasta mañana.:banana::crazy:

Valerie and Trina couldnt make it this weekend .Steve and I have already started the festivities. See you guys tomorrow! :crazy:

Attachments

• 20161022_200347-1-1.jpg
    20161022_200347-1-1.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 205
Sending everyone to 180 Ocean Blvd; Hampton, NH.......correct ?
My contact # is 978 314-8014
The band shell is on Ocean Blvd between D street and F street in Hampton Beach

See yous guys in the more'nin!

DANG BLASTED PARKING METERS!!! :cry: Although I made on time, it was time that could have been spent riding with friends instead having to leave before necessary.

However, now that the whining part is over, it was great meeting-up and riding with all of you again.

Can't post pics for now because there is a 'Denial of Service' on the server I use to post pics on. :confused: Fortunately, computers were designed to simplify our lives!

Finally! The pics!

Surfer dudes and dudettes - New Englanders come from hardy stock; it was cold and windy!
Hampton%20Beach%201_zpsuipf5q4b.png

Look! It's Tom Stevil riding his fixie on the beach!!!
Hampton%20Beach%202_zpsyyt0lgnj.png

Friends on stage - :)
Hampton%20Beach%203_zpszs6hdawc.png

NERRB’s are the :cool2:est people in the history of the world!

IMG_0340.JPG
IMG_0341.JPG
IMG_0342.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG
Okay,some more. Bikes on the rocks. My 50 Mile Fixie. Jane at garage,on stage .

Latest posts

Back