If I knew it was going to be this kinda party......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am an avid bike enthusiast. Born and raised in Socal, my older brother raced avidly so I learned bikes and their function/maintenance early. I'm now in Northern California but bringing my Socal flare with me. Love cruisers and everything that pedals.

I will nix my trolling but I am a bit quick to sarcasm lol so love me or hate me, lets talks bikes.

Been reading a few threads and commenting, my love goes to the regs and props to YOU GUYS as the ideas and talent demonstrated here are INSANE! Also I have gotten good information and links in trying to ID stuff and advance my projects even thus far. Thanks to those I have met so far and I look forward to posting with more of you!

\m/ :rockout: \m/

Wow thanks for the warm welcome! I start off by saying I loooove GT stuff. Most of my addiction is currently Dyno cruisers, although I love anything with pedals.

Old klunker ideas running yesterday. my first motocross bars.....pre-paint.

Attachments

• 20161205_151247.jpg
    20161205_151247.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 260
Welcome aboard! I don't know much about GT bikes. This one is advertised as mint at 500 bucks. Is it worth that much?
00i0i_bhxtoQ189Z6_1200x900.jpg

Welcome aboard! I don't know much about GT bikes. This one is advertised as mint at 500 bucks. Is it worth that much?
00i0i_bhxtoQ189Z6_1200x900.jpg
The Pro Performers have a full chromoly frame...the Performers, like this one, are high tensile steel. I believe that is ~2012, and they MSRP'd around $500 at that time. Since you can still buy a brand new Pro Performer for MSRP $560...I don't think $500 is reasonable.

Jason

Rusty's got me beat here..... to me that looks like an old frame and a 26" wheel.....but on closer observation it's trimmed in newer parts. I like it, I'd say yes. but bikes are only worth what you'd pay for them so if you like it, buy it......but investment quality?....Jason said no.

Welcome this sub is by far one of the best , its the rat rod family that makes it a lot of good people, just have fun with it , and if your ever in socal pm me and we could roll

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Welcome this sub is by far one of the best , its the rat rod family that makes it a lot of good people, just have fun with it , and if your ever in socal pm me and we could roll

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Will do Burro! Socal is the best cruising, boardwalk style!

Just a Lil more intro, I am a truck driver, I run organic food from Norcal To Penn. and back every week. Time is of an essence and I daydream builds all the time.

I am no chop, but eventually soon. I admire the stuff I see here and the time put into these builds. You guys are talented!

Latest posts

Back