Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1768.JPG
IMG_1776.JPG
New Electra for the stable!

Keep taking it bush for pics and one of those shrubs will grab it :)
I actually had a similar set up on mine, not quite as long, but similar - then I put a Boxkars shifter on it.

liv1.jpg

I kept looking at those white walls - and thinking my fatti-o's are down to the wear marks - so I mocked up what a pair of Thick Bricks would kinda look like in photoshop - and then went and ordered them online. I'll post it up when they arrive.

whitewalls.jpg

That's crazy, I have a black sparker and I keep Thinking what it would look like with black rims and whitewall thick brick/quick brick. Or both thick bricks. I have been wanting one of those springers and I was even wondering how one would Look on that bike.

you ordered white wall electra fatty o's? i haven't seen those for sale in years. no f' way. where at?

Nah - I haven't seen 'em either. Even The black fatti-o's have to be ordered in here. I bought some Felt 'Thick Bricks' off Classic Cycle in Germany. Freight was about half of buying them from the US. They are on the slow boat now.

The guard is the right way around - the bike is back to front. :)

Nice thing.
Are you talking about the front fender? It's backwards. Google "electra tiger shark", every single catalog image I've found and I think every other regular photo will show that red portion being towards the front of the bike. Also the stays are off... the rear stay (on the front fender) should be closer to parallel with the ground.

You can turn the nexus shifter thingy?! And I spent so long routing the cables to make that work. I feel like a moron now.

Latest posts

Back