Armada Mi, Tweed and Steampunk Ride!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Armada (Mi) Area Chamber of Commerce presents the first Armada Tweed & Steampunk Ride! We will meet at the Granary at the South end of town at noon for registration and Wristbands. The ride will leave at 1:00, We will head out of town towards Richmond and then return to have a picnic in the memorial park located in Armada at approx. 3:00. It will take place on May 7th 2017 in Armada MI (may 21st rain Date).Cost will be $10 which covers your lunch and entry into the contest for best dressed rider……$50 cash prize…. Vintage or Steampunk attire is encouraged but not required. If you have any questions you can check out our website armadachamber.org or find the Chamber on FB, or just ask here. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Armada Area Chamber of Commerce presents the first Armada Tweed & Steampunk Ride! We will meet at the Granary at the South end of town at noon for registration and Wristbands. The ride will leave at 1:00, We will head out of town towards Richmond and then return to have a picnic in the memorial park located in Armada at approx. 3:00. It will take place on May 7th 2017 in Armada MI (may 21st rain Date).Cost will be $10 which covers your lunch and entry into the contest for best dressed rider……$50 cash prize…. Vintage or Steampunk attire is encouraged but not required. If you have any questions you can check out our website armadachamber.org or find the Chamber on FB, or just ask here. Thanks for looking
I've got the steampunk attire...going to a steampunk wedding on April 1st......just don't have the airfare and time....if it were closer to me, I'd be in! Sounds like fun

IMG_2898.JPG
Ah bummer it would be cool to have folks come from out of state.
I can't remember where I parked my plane

Ah bummer it would be cool to have folks come from out of state.
There's no mention of what state Armada is in. I even went to the chamber's website and again no indication of any state. I finally did a google search of 'Armada' plus a street address mentioned on the chamber's page and finally came up with Michigan. Maybe there is only one Armada in America and I'm the one guy who didn't learn that in school! lol

Looks like a fun event, wish it was closer!

There's no mention of what state Armada is in. I even went to the chamber's website and again no indication of any state. I finally did a google search of 'Armada' plus a street address mentioned on the chamber's page and finally came up with Michigan. Maybe there is only one Armada in America and I'm the one guy who didn't learn that in school! lol

Looks like a fun event, wish it was closer!
Its only a days drive...10-15 hrs!

In the title it says Mi=Michigan, but I will change it in the text body.

Thanks
Rich
Doh! I didn't even pay attention to that. lol:21:

Maybe it was on the chamber website and I missed that too!:blackeye:

We might try to make it out. I've got a lot to do to get my "steam punkish" bike, Ominous, rideable. If not, we still will try to make it out to the event.
The would be great, should be a fun crowd. If you get here a little while before the event on Sunday you can hit the flea market up the road that usually has a couple cool things bike related.

We might try to make it out. I've got a lot to do to get my "steam punkish" bike, Ominous, rideable. If not, we still will try to make it out to the event.
Hey any word on if you guys are going to head out? getting ready to put in food order and want to make sure everyone is fed.

Rich

Thanks for posting up this pick! And thanks for showin up, Small ride but hey quality not quanity. New friends were made and ideas for bikes were also made.

Thanks again
Rich

Latest posts

Back