• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I built this several years ago because I wanted to get this idea out of my head and see what it would look like. The idea being a muscle bike theme taken a bit further.
The frame was built without a jig. The upper frame is not 100% straight but most people couldn't tell even if you pointed it out. Every once in a while I get a feeling that I need to simplify my life and get rid of a few items to make room for change. I have only ridden this bike a few times in the last year so it can go. If you are wanting a very unique one of a kind Swingbike buy it before I come to my senses. $650 shipped

Brent
801 494 seven one two one.
Photos will be added shortly. They are not uploading from my computer. I will have to use my phone.

As you can see it has literally just been collecting dust. There are only a few chips in the paint.
The rear dropout extensions could easily be ground off if you wanted to raise the rear. I wanted the bike nice and low.
IMG_1683.JPG
IMG_1678.JPG
IMG_1677.JPG
IMG_1679.JPG
IMG_1676.JPG

Check that!!! I see the pictures now!!!
Nice!!! Wish I had the coin right now...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back