Rollfast tire size

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
97395d24593a335924a59b35067d473b.jpg

I have always wanted a twin top tube Rollfast and finally got this frame in a trade. I built it for myself but was wondering ....should I keep the 2.125 balloons or how would 175s be? The balloons work fine but theres very little side clearance at the fork.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

I've always been a fan of running the fattest tie i can without needing to mod the frame/fork.... so, if it were me, i'd keep the 2.125" rubber and just keep the front wheel trued up...

I've always been a fan of running the fattest tie i can without needing to mod the frame/fork.... so, if it were me, i'd keep the 2.125" rubber and just keep the front wheel trued up...
I am suppose to be getting a Free Spirit today with 175s on it. I will experiment with a 175 front and see how it feels.That 2.125 has like a sheet of paper side clearence and a very tiny scrub. I think it could use taller handlebars too.No a comfortable ride b3cause your bent over and "reaching" for the ones I installed.

I am suppose to be getting a Free Spirit today with 175s on it. I will experiment with a 175 front and see how it feels.That 2.125 has like a sheet of paper side clearence and a very tiny scrub. I think it could use taller handlebars too.No a comfortable ride b3cause your bent over and "reaching" for the ones I installed.

You could also try some bars with more backsweep...?

Latest posts

Back