• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Schwinn straight bar frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Lookin for a straight bar to ad to the stable. All I really need is the frame. I prefer original paint, tho condition doesn't have to be amazing. I like the paint style the spitfire and hornet had (see pic) color wise I'm pretty open.

IMG_2938.JPG

Thanks for lookin!

Shoulda mentioned, Post war preferred. I really dig the ones where they were red up front, black back, and the red has faded to orange. But I am open on color. Just want the conch? paint vs the dart style.

I appreciate ya lookin Jim! That coulda worked out real good...

Because of parts obtained, I'd like to avoid a green frame.. I know I said color doesnt matter earlier

Was reading this post and understand why you want one!! Unfortunately, this is just a pic of one...skpc
$_57[1] (3).jpg

The Schwinn/Henderson prewar straight-bar frame on ebay above garnered $320. Fair price considering... These frames, imo, are the cats' meow!!
View attachment 66412
Agreed! A buddy of mine has the prewar version. Rad frames for sure! The prewar tend to command higher coin, thus my wanting post :bigsmile:
Since I first posted this wanted ad up, I've acquired parts that have kind of 'painted' me in a corner on frame color. Black or blue is highly preferred now.
Although, Most 'bigger' desired purchases are kinda on hold until after the holidays now..... maybe

Agreed! A buddy of mine has the prewar version. Rad frames for sure! The prewar tend to command higher coin, thus my wanting post :bigsmile:
Since I first posted this wanted ad up, I've acquired parts that have kind of 'painted' me in a corner on frame color. Black or blue is highly preferred now.
Although, Most 'bigger' desired purchases are kinda on hold until after the holidays now..... maybe
See above post, forgot to hit reply.

That is exactly what I’m lookin for @kirkpatrick ! Thanks for the link! My search may be on hiatus until around January, but I’ve been tracking pricing for about 8 months, so I’ll for sure be watching this one!

Latest posts

Back