GET-A-GRIP #7 Bicycle Show, Swap Meet & Ride-Ons Show & Swap meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the largest events of its kind in the USA right here in the state of TN; raising money in the fight against Cancer. Starting back in 2012, the GET-A-GRIP Bicycle Show, Swap Meet & Ride-On’s Show & Swap Meet is now one of the must attend events of the year. Located at Stuart School, 802 20th Street Cleveland TN. We are a show event in which you can enter your bicycle or child’s Ride-On to have a chance to win a trophy. You can also bring bicycles, ride-on’s or parts and accessories to sale in our huge swap meet. As we have always done for the last 6 years we are giving away a bicycle. You will have a chance to take home a 1935 Montgomery Ward Hawthorne. Then to top it all off we have a Bicycle Poker Run to compete for prizes while riding on our beautiful Greenway. Fun for the whole family as we have a live DJ, that plays music, along with food vendors for your enjoyment. It is always on the fourth Saturday of March with this year being on March 24, 2018. Follow us on facebook and Youtube under Get A Grip Bicycle Show.

Bike Show 2018 picture flyer 8.jpg
Bike Show 2918 WOW AI.jpg

LATE GREAT BREAKING NEWS!
Thanks to Kevin Crowe, we now have a second giveaway bicycle for this years show! He heard about our big show and that we raised money to fight cancer and wanted to help. Therefore, He has donated a brand new Belgium Brewing Felt bicycle and it is SWEET! It has the big 29" Rim and tires for a smooth ride and not cheap. Could you be taking this home? You must be present to win!
71683_cfaa6b0ba53f51cb79da07db3bfe2774_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    310 KB · Views: 271
Two weeks away! Been looking forward to this since last year. Always a great time, a swap meet, custom and vintage bikes, a bike ride, all for a great cause, a raffle for a bike, this is gonna be great, looking forward to seeing everyone there!:thumbsup:

I'm getting a Bunch of bikes ready to take to Cleveland, TN to David Orr's GREAT Annual Event ...... and I'm ready to Liquidate these bikes!!
Plan to come to Get-A-Grip ....... to have some FUN !! .... and to pick-up some great deals!!
I've always had a BLAST here..... and those VERY COOL Customized Pedal Cars and Hot Rod WAGONS are always great to see at the Show!
See you soon! CCR Dave
VINTAGE BIKES GROUP 4 G.A.G. 3.18.18.jpg

There's a chance for some showers later in the day but don't let that stop you! David works year 'round to make this once a year event a success for raising money for cancer. I'm not going to let a few possible showers keep me from going.

See y'all tomorrow!
100_4859.jpg

t is now History, GET-A-GRIP #7 is now over and we can say for 7 years it has went off without rain! Now it sprinkled for a second around 10 am and sprinkled for just a second around 2 pm but the rest of the day was low 60's and cloudy but no rain! We had a great turn out with a lot of new people! We will be making our official video from all the PIcs we receive and should take about a month, but will post here first! If wish to have us consider some of your pic's, please PM me with them. We presented Dave Marzen with Bicyclist of the year for 2018! We unveiled our Giveaway Bike for 2019 this beautiful 1939 Elgin! The two gentlemen with the top bikes was Mike Divito with his 1935 Bluebird and Andrew Logan with his custom built Ruffman. Like I said we will have an official video out shortly with all the pictures. It was a great day for a bicycle show, just ask anyone who came!!! See you next year!!

Latest posts

Back