• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

= Lookin for a wheel or hoop =

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Lookin for a front 26" wheel or just the hoop will suffice must be 26" x 2 " wide , decent chrome . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 72958

Appears to be marked KIN LIN and heavy I've had this wheel a very long time and haven't seen another like it .

20180308_103843.jpg

Looks like the Kinlin company still makes and sells wheels if you google it. Don't see this model yet though.

@A.S.BOLTNUT By any chance does that rim have 12 gauge spokes and are you looking for front or rear rim? Been trying to look for Kin Lin ones online and the result have been almost impossible, but have seen some Wheelmaster 26" x 2.125" hoops on ebay if you're looking for 36h ones.

Yes heavy spokes , front wheel or hoop.

Ive found 1 US distributor for Kinlin rims, wheels by flemming "mr rabbit" . Not sure if he stocks that one.

I have 36 12 guage spokes and nipples, stainless. Were laced but never ridden, PM if you need them.

Ive found 1 US distributor for Kinlin rims, wheels by flemming "mr rabbit" . Not sure if he stocks that one.

I have 36 12 guage spokes and nipples, stainless. Were laced but never ridden, PM if you need them.

Thank you just need a hoop or complete front wheel .

Latest posts

Back