Kngtmat's Finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No pics of the first 3 I got for Christmas. Matty Collector Courtroom Ray Stantz. Best Lock Stargate block set. And Race to Witch Mountain Blu-Ray as I never got it before since I wasn't into Blu-Ray at the time.

I got the X-Men Collection Blu-Ray with the Wolverine claws.

The claws actually fit through my fingers.

I had sold that Custom 500 last year and have been looking for something else.

I found this 1966 Mustang at the Carlisle Events Car & Swap in Lakeland FL. Needs work with no engine or trans but at least some work was done on it. Originally Springtime Yellow with D6 Parchment with Black. More pictures in the other Talk.

This right side taillight was in the Mustang's trunk but I didn't take pictures until yesterday when it was getting dark. I looked at the part number and it's from a Fury and will most likely sell it.

]
]

I went riding around yesterday and found these. The one without the rear wheel has one and it's in the background of the first picture. I will be using that one for parts and might do the same for the Free Spirit from 1981. The men's Trailmate is from 82.

I found this Dyno that I think is a Zone today. The frame looks great with some scratches. Some of the decals came off and freewheel is stuck. Also the chrome looks good under surface rust and needs cleaned.

Been a long time since I logged in. Update on that bike the original seat was under that. The put glue & foam over the original.

Not really a find. I bought the new Schwinn Stingray Apple Krate since I could never afford the original. $417 on Schwinn's site when they had a Black Friday sale last year until December 13th. They had Grey Ghost & Lemon Peeler on sale too then. I wanted the Orange Krate, but it was regular priced.

Attachments

• rm3nWapFROqnet0i6M55GA.jpg
    rm3nWapFROqnet0i6M55GA.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back