Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #14?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solution...delete the FB page :thumbsup:

Funny you should say that.

There was a point a few months ago when I went through and unfollowed most of the bike related FB Groups that I was following. I must have been following 60-100 bike related groups and my newsfeed was almost nothing but bikes. I'm a digital marketing manager by day so I have to hang out in most of the social media platforms all day long. I was getting to the point where I was sick of seeing so many bikes...ha ha. I think following that many groups is pretty common these days so I'm sure that is what has lead to the demise of many hobby related forums.

I have a bike frame and all the parts I can use for BO#14. I still haven't finished my '46 Columbia BO#13 bike. It's sitting in primer behind my wood stove. I have to wait for it to get a little warmer to finish the paint. The bike I have in mind for BO#14 is a 30's Colson frame with a Schwinn blade fork, bolt on Cantilever front brake, old Brooks saddle, 17 tooth skip tooth front sprocket, and 10 tooth Morrow coaster. I have a set of orange alloy hoops so I think I will paint the frame orange. My Morrow coaster hub is 32 spoke but I have a 36 spoke shell. This would be a nice head badge for it.
OranjeboomLogo.jpg

Oh brother.

2 1/2 months from now....
it's gonna be a ghost town around here, might have to actually look at building a bike solo. o_O

Carl.

Depending on the scope of the rules I have around four project bikes I could use and a David Bradley hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And of course, in the meantime, y'all invited to participate in the Unofficial March Shootout. Because unless they bump up the date for some reason... May is down the road a bit.

Guitarl.

I'm planning on doing some upgrades on a bike I have already done a bit of work on. Can that be done under the guise of a build-off entry?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
We haven’t seen the rules yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back