QUESTION FOR FORUM MEMBERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll chip in. No need for raffle or prize.

I’m in $$$ because it’s a cool site and I’ve made lots of friends on here that I would of never met. Thank you RRB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah me too. We used to chip in and enjoy the Pro Member tag, no reason I couldn't do it again. You get this rolling I'll chip in $50.00. How many of us burn that in a month or so on bike parts?

Carl.

Seriously I think we could do something like an internal members only "Go Fund Me" drive and generate the funds needed WITHOUT any need for swag or payback. The site itself is the bounty, let's keep it awesome.

Carl.

Sent from the edge of an alternate universe...

This explains why so many other forums (all kinds) are urging members to pay a modest subscription fee. Their existing software may no longer be supported soon.

Just say the word and I'm happy to chuck over a few lovely English notes...... While they're still worth anything!

Yes, more than happy to chip in to help out. I look at this site 3,4,5 days a week, and I understand that eventually yes things do need upgrading.
I'm just glad you're not the kind to do things the photobucket way, I'm still annoyed about that :confused:

I'm in; I'd hate to see the site go away, so if $15 bucks will help keep it alive I'm down. No gimmicks required

That said, raffles can be very lucrative.

Latest posts

Back