Total newbie from Scotland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I’m Tom. I live in Inverness Scotland, right by Loch Ness (don’t start I have heard ALL the “Nessie “ jokes...all of them!).

I joined because I am interested in getting/building a low and slow cruiser bike and I hope this would be a good place for advice etc.

I run a company with my wife that makes theatrical prosthetic makeup appliances for retail sale. I have been a professional special effects artist for over 35 years. Here is our website if you don’t mind “fake gore”.

www.nimbacreations.com

I’ll post something in the build thread re the type of bike my mind and eyes are dreaming of. If you could “crush my dreams” there that would be great!

Hi everyone. I’m Tom. I live in Inverness Scotland, right by Loch Ness (don’t start I have heard ALL the “Nessie “ jokes...all of them!).

I joined because I am interested in getting/building a low and slow cruiser bike and I hope this would be a good place for advice etc.

I run a company with my wife that makes theatrical prosthetic makeup appliances for retail sale. I have been a professional special effects artist for over 35 years. Here is our website if you don’t mind “fake gore”.

www.nimbacreations.com

I’ll post something in the build thread re the type of bike my mind and eyes are dreaming of. If you could “crush my dreams” there that would be great!

I like the car crash prosthetic. It would be great to put it on and ride through the finish line of a mountain bike race. Ha. Seriously I didn't know there were "Nessie" jokes. Any of them any good?

www.nimbacreations.com

That "Car Crash" prosthetic would go great with a custom frame designed to look like it had been ran over! I think it'd make for a fun Halloween costume.

Welcome to RatRodBikes.com from the USA! If you're looking for low and slow cruiser projects, you've come to the right place!

Latest posts

Back