Lots of registered members, but how many active members?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am here 12 or 9 times a day. I just don't type much. :oops: But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

yeper, i am here, more then once,hmmm, my wife says i have a problem,hmmm, that's funny, i always have a problem like not getting too work on a bike all the time,hmmm lets see, what more can i say/ hmmm

Outlaw

Hello Yes Honey,

I make a daily visit hare at the forum.
Lots of neat stuff occasionally I post but I do enjoy
reading all that going on. I'm still amassing parts for my
Rat Rod Bike. Hopefully but summer I'll be cruising around on it.
This is my start, I got it last fall.

Cheers.

bike002.jpg

I'm new and active, but I read a WHOLE lot more than I post! :wink: Just trying to sponge up all the info and inspiration that I can. I'm planning on making a humble entry in the RRBBO4, and I spend a lot of time looking at builds etc. to try to build something a little different than anything I've seen. I have a pretty cool concept in mind, I'm just trying to work out those fine details. :mrgreen:

Picture021.jpg

I'm on here too much - broke the 1,000 post mark today

* i just looked at the member post count. I'm # 26 ou tof 2,317 members. I need to get a life.

3389176318_1b77e31194.jpg

Easy E checkin in!!!

bikepics1-17022.jpg

bikepics1-17016.jpg

it is kinda crazy to scroll through the members section and see how many peeps never post anything or only post a few times. i dont see how those people arent on here more!!! maybe i just need a life outside of bikes :? :roll: ........nah thats a silly idea!! :mrgreen:

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

Easy E

I'm still here....ARE U KIDDING! I can't get these thoughts [ How to alter every bike I see!] out of my head.....I can't afford the doctor.....But iff I could afford the doctor I'd probably use it to buy more parts?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_0006c-1B.jpg

I stop by a couple of times each day and read the new posts. Time permitting, I will go back through some of the builds and dream about what some of you guys have produced. Lots of inspiration! I may not post every day but hey, I sure do lurk. Regards to all!

lets see....before and after work,on work days. 4-6 times a day,on my 3 days off. :) you can never learn enough about something if you are driven! newbies should dive into the archives on here,and soak up all the knowledge and tricks that have been passed back and forth between the years. go thru the RRBO archives,and see how much everyone has stepped up their game,since this site was started! its amazing! :D i think RRBO#4,is going to be HUGE! :wink:

I have been here from pretty early on,and I would have thought I had been pretty active. I just looked at my post count and its under 300! It seems to look much less active than I feel! :p Later & PEACE!!!!! :mrgreen:

Well.... let's see what Pill I'm on now .... UGhhhhh

Present / Here

What a gabby old cromudgen ..... 200 + post

Hello.... Is this thing on? See it all started with a bike. Bikes make me Crazy. I had to have the bike. Then modify the bike. Then change the modifications.. Then paint the changes. Then alter the modifications.. Man I just had to have the bike. Then came another bike. I had to have the new bike. Then swap parts with the old bike. Then change the modifications. Then paint both bikes to match. Then alter the modifications... Then I wanted to build a bike...... See it all started with a bike... Bikes make me Crazy........

had to double check, but i'm still here.
IMG_2759.jpg

worked a graveyard shift all through highschool, and never kicked the habbit. 4 hours sleep, leaves 20 hours a day for checkin in . :p

anybody keepin count?

Well, I wake up, then wake the computer up and go out to the kitchen to make my coffee. Come back in, and check what new tricks you mid and left coasters have gotten up to while I was unconscious :D I'm an early to bed/early to rise kinda guy, and I used to watch the a.m news with my coffee, but rrb is way less depressing than the newscast. I also check in on coffee breaks, lunch, and after work. This is without question the site I frequent most, both in viewing and posting, because this is the best dang message board on the webs, bar none.
Rick

Latest posts

Back