PHOENIX, AZ BICYCLE SWAP MEET 05/29/10

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

It's been a while since I last checked in.....crazy life, huh? Very glad to see things are going great here and the community keeps growing! I have since moved, and the contents of the bomb shelter are now occupying SERIOUS storage units. I cannot keep paying a couple of hundred a month to preserve bicycle history (haha!), so the entire collection is travelling to the CAzB ANNUAL SWAP MEET, May 29, 2010 here in metro Phoenix. The link for more info: http://blog.cazbike.org/2010/02/swap-me ... -2010.html.

I'll try to post preview pics of all my stuff over the next 2 weeks. Look forward to seeing some of you there!

I'm on it like white on rice!!!!!! So glad it's returned to its original locale! 8) Any other locals gonna hit it up? Tikiharl? Tempe Terror? Harquahalas? PV Whacko? Bueller, Bueller, anyone? :)

Browsing, I plan on having a few items stashed in the car that may be of trade interest. I really do'nt have much to sell given my employment situation as it was for 22 months! :shock:

Latest posts

Back