Going to go see March Fourth

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm headed downtown tonite to go see one of the most ecclectic bands ever The March Fourth Marching Band.Complete w/ stilt walkers ,fire dancers and one heck of a drumline.This is the band that plays at the Tour De Fat Festivals. This is the 4th time to see them but the first in a indoor venue,should be interesting as there is like 30 of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JPDF8D5HjM

Well its 2 am and I just got back..... WOW !!!!! What a show. I was able to speak to 3-4 of the band members including the gal that does the trumpet solos. The band hung around to hear the last band that played, I can only describe it as progressive celtic or alternative celtic. M4 band members were front and center ,jammin all the way. All was good, met alot of new people,some bike enthusiasts ,until I went to leave around one am. My rear tire was flat,pushed for 1/2 hour to air pump rode for 15 mins. then had to push again. arrgh, big thorn in the tire, I am very happy to be home. "Rise Up" is their latest CD AND i THINK THIER BEST YET.

I went to the youtube link you gave and was blown away. Squirrel Nut Zippers meet Blood,Sweat, and Tears. A Cirque du Soleil meets Mardi Gras. I envy you Tikiharl for going to the live show..........except the tire thing :|

GL

Latest posts

Back