Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird NEW PICS pg8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird

Un-be-leavable!

Are you going to kill us and tell us how much you paid for it? If you stole it, please don't. I might have a heart attack.

wow totaly awsum score i would
naver let it out of your site i would merry it good luck with it awsum find :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :) :D :mrgreen:

rusty513 said:
So what's the story on this one?
The story goes, Just meet a guy and he recently bought a house with a big barn and within the barn was this bike and he wanted to know if I would be interested in the old bike that was left inside. so I said sure I will take a look at it figuring it would be a 60's junk bike but boy was I shocked what I seen he failed to mention it was a bluebird. and after some wheeling and dealing with him it ended up in the back of the truck and I was on my way home smiling ear to ear.

npence said:
Good eye Pudge You have to do what it takes to achieve a dream right. :D

Good choice on the house......your wife would have missed the first born :mrgreen:

You know we are all dying to know how much this bird set you back...

How were you able to contain your excitement!? Did you play it cool, or did you dance a little jig as soon as you saw it?

it doesn't get much better than that, finding a barn find bleubird......... unless the ol' lady is in the mood........no this is still better......... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back