500 day Gasser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yes , after only just over 500 days since announcing it's build , my Gasser project is :? ... er ... rideable . Hopefully , it won't take as long to get it finished :roll: Some like 'em Low & Slow , but in the old days , it was High & Mighty :p sorry for the crappy cell phone pic's
004-6.jpg
005-5.jpg
006-4.jpg
007-5.jpg

This is awesome. You have captured the gasser feel very well! From the shifter and slick already mentioned to the pedals, seat, aluminum tank, and even the colored plexiglass! NIce job!

Great theme! Great execution! The tank is really cool and the seat is righteous. Though I'm not fond of stranger's suggestions to my own projects let me offer this: Most of the legit gassers back in the day had some kind of name lettered on the door. The perfect yellow plexi panel is beggin for some kind of title. ie, "Darty Dog", "1/2Fast", "Precision Guesswork", "Bucksup", etc. Bonus points if you get it done in gold or silver leaf.

What's the story on the tank? I can think of 1,000 uses for one of those. The photo on the river with the ripples through the plexi is very cool BTW.

Latest posts

Back