Dyno Roadster Import

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sunny Florida Starting October 1, 2016!!!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
It's not as exciting as it sounds - I just imported a Roadster from California to Indiana. The seller had no luck finding a LBS that would pack/ship it so I put out a distress call here on RRB and I was rescued by Robert (rydr1) in San Diego. He contacted the seller, drove an hour one way to pick it up, packed it up and shipped it. Can you ask more from any RRB member? I think not and my sincerest thank you goes out to Robert and the RRB site that brings these people together.

25.jpg

26.jpg

She's got some serious rust issues with the rims & springer.
28.jpg

29.jpg

44.jpg

47.jpg

Try This for the rust if you want it gone 1 teaspoon of wood bleach per 2 gallons of water Soak for a few hours to see how its going and than soak some more if needed. Need a big tote but it works.

I dug up this topic and am wondering how the bike looks right now. Did you get rid of the rust? Just want to say you're riding one of my dream bikes. I've got one of them already: the black 1995 Coaster and now I'm looking for a red brother/sister for it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This site is full of cool members willing to help another member out. I also put out a distress call to have a bike picked up in arizona and shipped to california and received a fast responce and helping hand. I cannot thank that member enough :D

Latest posts

Back