"Retro Room" 60's Bicycle Store Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 60's Bicycle Store Build

retro cruiser said:
Looks awesome ----- good luck Ron

Thanks, find me some nice NOS Boxes! lol

Re: 60's Bicycle Store Build

Speedometer display!

display1-6.jpg

The 60's called... they want their bikes back! :D

60sphone1.jpg

Picked up a new glass display case today, and will be adding more peg board. Going bigger now! lol

display3.jpg

It's like a muscle bike candy store.

Made some more headway on my shop build! 8)

display1-7.jpg

Its funny I posted this on my own site the Muscle Bike Forums but you guys seem to enjoy it more than they do over there! lol 8)

display4-4.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I can't even explain how cool this is! 8)

RailRider said:
Its funny I posted this on my own site the Muscle Bike Forums but you guys seem to enjoy it more than they do over there! lol 8)

display4-4.jpg

You don't think jealousy has anything to do with it,do you :?: Nice space you've got going there.Some pretty sweet bikes as well 8) I'll have to check out your site.Got some pretty cool muscle bikes stashed away that need refurbed/ridden and maybe your site might motivate me to drag a couple out and get 'em rollin.Keep up the great work and keep us updated with progress.This is a great thread and keeps getting better!Now where did I put my bib?

This is cool, but no matter what anyone on here says that sounds positive, everyone actually hates you. :mrgreen:

yoothgeye said:
This is cool, but no matter what anyone on here says that sounds positive, everyone actually hates you. :mrgreen:

You may be right! lol

Well, this has been a fun project and I feel it may continue for a while. The main problem I have is remembering where I put everything sometimes.
Like the other day I was looking for my all white Muscle Bike and never could find it.
I am pretty sure I put it someplace where I wouldn't forget where it was. :lol:

display5-1.jpg

Are you doing a Goodyear tire display with the white bike? :D
goodyeardisplay.jpg

goodyearadd.jpg

RailRider said:
Well, this has been a fun project and I feel it may continue for a while. The main problem I have is remembering where I put everything sometimes.
Like the other day I was looking for my all white Muscle Bike and never could find it.
I am pretty sure I put it someplace where I wouldn't forget where it was. :lol:

display5-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back