Peddlers Spring Show and Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10~18 Kustoms said:
Ratfink1962 said:
Looks like we will hit the swap at 9:30 or so.... will you still have selling spaces?

That's about the time I'll be pulling out to head down to the Mallroom, so you can have my space (if I can get up and make it there at all) have a concert tonight, so it will be a late one, and I don't do mornings very well anyway but gona try. I can sleep when I'm dead!

your not dead?!!

450redrider said:
Man that sucks me and 65rat got all the way to your shop before we found out

Im sorry, but that just aint right, You dont say "its on rain or shine" then cancel it because of rain, absolutely no regards to the people that have a 3.5 hour drive.

Ratfink1962 said:
450redrider said:
Man that sucks me and 65rat got all the way to your shop before we found out

Im sorry, but that just aint right, You dont say "its on rain or shine" then cancel it because of rain, absolutely no regards to the people that have a 3.5 hour drive.

+1 That Really does Suck guys! "rain or shine" to me means exactly what it says! Event should have been held no matter what!

Luckily, we have an organizer for the Haysville Swap Meet that has his shizzle together! :wink: :mrgreen:

Hey, we had a swap meet today like no other we have ever had.

Yes Rick canceled it, but we hard core cruisers peddled on though the rain and it cleared up for us to do some swappen.

Weather sucked but the swapping was good(after the mob decided there was gonna be a swap meet). Nice to meet some of you Haysville boys today and if nobody else said it today, thanks for making the drive up here. Hopefully I will be able to make it down your way this year for some of the fun stuff going on in the Haysville area. Made a few scores for my project pile, including a 64 Stingray frame and an Ashtabula BMX fork.

Lance

Yes I canceled the show after saying Rain or Shine. I'm sorry I upset so many people. There were a few of you hardcore swappers that played in the rain anyway, hope you had a good time. As the promoter I have a responability for everyones safety and for insurance reasons I could not have the show in the storm. Metal bikes and lightning???? So theres my reason for canceling. I will post the makeup date for the show later.
Sorry again. Hope to see you at the next event.
Rick

Way she goes boys.Not a big deal,i think it was the right call,had a lightning strike very close to my house.Bummer to see people droppin downers on a forum so....."There will be a better day ahead".

Latest posts

Back