A "Reality Check" here friends...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...Let's face it, everyone here wants to save a buck, right? I do, you do, and believe it or not, the United States Postal Service (USPS) wants to save a buck too. That said, you get what you pay for. Recently I purchased a large pile of old bike parts for resale here. Now I could ship out any of these items at PRIORITY SHIPPING... and YOU will pay that price, and you can expect your item in 3 to 5 days. On the other hand. If you don't want to pay a premium price for stuff, be prepared to wait. The USPS is an eight cylinder machine running on 5 (or 4) cylinders right now. It's not my fault, but Parcel Post TAKES TIME! If you buy a part from someone, and have to have it right away, let the seller know, and be prepared to PAY THE PRICE! Otherwise, PLEASE be patient! I don't think anyone here is trying to get over on anyone else...I know I'm not, and Steve is great about raising red flags when it comes to shady characters (and I'm not one). Please, if you have purchased something from me, it's on the way, I PROMISE!!

Okay, I'm done...who wants the soapbox now?

No complaint here, but I have something to pass on about the USPS. I like using money orders, usually theirs. Recently one of them was lost in transit when I purchased a banana seat from a member here. So, after giving it a week or so, I bought another money order and sent it. Then after 60 days, did the 5 dollar search thing, and sure enough, it was nowhere to be found and they sent me a check for the lost MO. So the system actually worked.

Soapbox relinquished.

its such a crap shoot, 5 days from N.Y. as parcel, and 4 days from L.A. priority, to S.F.

both shipped the same day :lol:

the only issue I have with the shipping of the fenders you just sent was the box. All 3 of my kids were fighting over who was getting the spider man bicycle :!: :D :D

Thanks buddy!

When I'm deployed overseas we can get stuff as quick as a couple weeks, and as slow as... never seen on the face of the earth again.

I just put an envelope in the mail today to pay for a part. I worry about it getting there, not getting there slow.

Latest posts

Back