Who is going to the LeadSled Spectacular this year??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who all is planing to go to the LeadSled this year? And what bikes are you bringing?
I think I am taking my Dyno Mooneyes, My Spaceliner that I bought there last year. And maybe a couple more. We bike guys have been invited to lead the Thurs. night cruise down town so that should be fun!

I'll be there too with bikes for sure! I'm planning on taking my Dyno Moon too, the header bike, and probably a custom bike but not sure which one yet. Still not sure if the "60 Elky will make though, will see how this week goes.
DSC01384.jpg

i will be attending this event.....hmmmm bikes? my B6, woodies pub and pool hall and maybe a dyno? tiki maybe.

davethewave said:
i will be there with bikes and parts.what day are you guys from wichita coming?

kansas city will be there thursday! if your keeping score.

Ha! pretty funny. I was crusing Craigs List to see if there was anything good for sale bike wise in Salina since I will be heading there later this week for the KKOA show and found this add with a picture of my bike coral from last year. Sorry all most all those bikes are gone now and won't be there, but I do hope and expect there will be at least as many if not more this year. Looking forward to the bike show and swap! Oh, yea...a couple hundred of the nations best hotrods will be there too! Can't wait.

http://salina.craigslist.org/bik/3138012557.html

that is funny, man we had some cool bikes there! are we going to have enough room if we "buy" a couple?????

I'll be there and I'll be loaded for bear. Bringin a trailerload to the bike area for swapin. Hopefully if I can remember how to post pics I will throw some up for you.

Lancer

Locked and loaded! And ready to leave early tomorrow for the Spoke-tacular. 6 bikes, 2 easy ups and about 4 coolers.
We got the 2 Dyno Mooneyes twins (sporting their new Moon discs), my '49 Hawthorne Zephyr Rat, & the'51 Higgins header bike. Along with Jon's Dyno he is also bringing his '48 BF Goodrich B6, & his Woodies Pub Crawl custom. We'll see ya in Salina!

DSC00329.jpg

Been up since 5 this morning, rained like crazy last night started around 11pm. should be a cooler drive to the Led Sled Spectacular!!!! Marty and i should be leaving around 8am. for those who cant make it or have never seen this event look it up...very cool! hope to bring back some good pics to share.

Latest posts

Back