Devilwing Stolen then FOUND!!!!!!!! <info last page>

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Devilwing ended up in my garage. Boy decided to take it for a ride. Joey put a 2 peed kickback on it before he sold it to my bud Tim. It works pretty well. Boy didn't understand it though. We only went for a couple miles.

This bike is still wicked sexy.

2012-07-21_15-26-50_177.jpg

2012-07-21_15-26-53_299.jpg

2012-07-21_15-27-08_730.jpg

Re: Devilwing Sighting!!

One of my all time Favorite's ! I tried more than a few time's to get Joey to ship me this bike !
Lucky Dude :( :)

Re: Devilwing Looted!!! <info last page>

So my bud Tim who bought Devilwing from JoeyMac rode out Irene in his shoreline home. Then decided to be smart and left the house when Sandy came. Good thing too. The house was destroyed. He's been there a few times but this last time he went to the house it had been looted. Gone are many of his tools and ... Devilwing. We will be keeping an eye out on Craigslist, but I have little hope. It really sucks that people prey on other people in times of distress.

So everyone please keep an eye out on Craigslist or other sites. if you see Devilwing contact the police. Thanks!

Re: Devilwing Stolen!!! <info last page>

That sucks! :shock: I'll be on the lookout on CL!

we had a bad flood here years ago, and i couldnt beleive the looting.it still amazes me, but doesnt surprise me anymore. preying on people in there time of need, all i can say is someday theyll have to answer to someone higher than us.

Some people are just low. Sorry for your losses man and hope you get it back and put that creep in the slammer....or hospital....whichever. :wink:

I have family and friends on the east coast, will post this up on my Facebook asking them to keep their eyes open as well.

I posted an alert on the NERRB Fb page.

I can't believe people.

I hope we find it.

Rob told me about this. That is rubbish, hopefully the bike and tools turn up and someone is arrested. Looting someones house is lower than low. I'll keep am eye out any local swap meets and flea markets.

This bike .... Found!!! Ian (ifitsfreeitsforme) saw it at the Flea market on the Boulevard in New Haven. Called me, hailed a cop. I rushed over with Boy and photos of Boy riding it. The cop was very good about it. zoomed in on the photos matched things up to the bike. The seat and post were changed. and a rack added but everything else it there. It's now in my garage. Missing some parts but mostly in tact. Woot!! The guy who had it clearly did not steal it. He bought it two weeks ago from a guy. I feel badly for him but ... we got it back!!!!!

thatismytruck said:
This bike .... Found!!! Ian (ifitsfreeitsforme) saw it at the Flea market on the Boulevard in New Haven. Called me, hailed a cop. I rushed over with Boy and photos of Boy riding it. The cop was very good about it. zoomed in on the photos matched things up to the bike. The seat and post were changed. and a rack added but everything else it there. It's now in my garage. Missing some parts but mostly in tact. Woot!! The guy who had it clearly did not steal it. He bought it two weeks ago from a guy. I feel badly for him but ... we got it back!!!!!

Glad to hear you got it back! :D I've been searching CL everyday looking for it.

Can you believe it Joey?!?!?!?

I couldn't be happier!!! For Tim. For Me. For Boy. But especially for you.

The bike was clearly underwater from the storm. The red tires are getting a lot lighter. I'll need to clean it up good for Tim.

Re: Devilwing Stolen then FOUND!!!!!!!! <info last page>

Awesome lucky day. My head nearly spun off my neck when I saw the guy standing with it on the sidewalk as we were driving away from flea market. Couldn't get out of car fast enough.

Skip let me know if you want that old leather saddle I have. It'll give a similar look to the way it was.

Get polishing. And take the tires off to clean in there. The rims will rust a lot inside.

Super teamwork!!!!
So glad you guys were able to recver it!

Latest posts

Back