For you Tx. boys

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be in Austin on the 22nd Dec and up to Dallas on the 27th those are my hall pass days for a ride. In Tx for the holidays with my wifes family. If anyone here would like to hook up for a ride and some cheer let me know. This is what I will be riding.

DSC03625.jpg

udallcustombikes said:
I will be in ATX from the 22nd through the 27th, but the wife would be upset if I left kids at home in order to bring a bike. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I could bring two bikes. Now could you get a pass?

big AL said:
I can bring this one just say the word.

DSC03360.jpg

It rides real nice..

What are those awesome tires? :shock:

big AL said:
udallcustombikes said:
I will be in ATX from the 22nd through the 27th, but the wife would be upset if I left kids at home in order to bring a bike. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I could bring two bikes. Now could you get a pass?

Maybe- All my family is down there so I will have to see what our schedule shapes up like. Four Christmas get togethers, shopping, and catching up with everyone. I will let you know before you plan to leave.

Can you swing by Houston on the 23rd? The Rusty Riders cruise every Sunday morning at 9am starting at 101 Heights Blvd (a.k.a. Hickory Hollow BBQ)

I'm off work that week. If you get a ride set up in Dallas, let me know.

or

we can show you around the Ft Worth side of the metro-mess if you want.

DesignIt said:
Can you swing by Houston on the 23rd? The Rusty Riders cruise every Sunday morning at 9am starting at 101 Heights Blvd (a.k.a. Hickory Hollow BBQ)

I'll get back to you that my be doable.

jerrykr said:
I'm off work that week. If you get a ride set up in Dallas, let me know.

or

we can show you around the Ft Worth side of the metro-mess if you want.

For sure Jerry I will get back to you on a Dallas area ride it would have to be on the 27th.

Latest posts

Back