SHOW OFF YOUR HELMET

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Show off those helmets, lids and brain buckets ! Theres no laws here where I live but I make my boy wear a helmet, he's recently asked me where mine was at. I don't think it sets a good example to not wear one when I ask him to, so he's going to pick one out with my wife for Christmas this year so Dad has one too. Just wanting to see what everyone else has done with theirs. With all the cool bikes I figured there has got to be some cool helmets too.

I have the Giro Hex, MTB Helmet. I like it cause it is adjustable for when I wear a beanie hat in the cold. I where mine everyday commuting and most trips. My kids have said the same thing to me, because around the neighborhood, I am bad about wearing it.

Guess which one is me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

JTA_0958.jpg

I have a Bell. No idea what model it is. But it fits my deceivingly large noggin and is really comfortable, so I wear it:

4406508344_52bce649b8_b.jpg

And I have an LAS (Italian). It cost almost three times what the Bell cost, and I have no idea why. It does everything the same:

8248466146_4cb2db0fda_b.jpg

I've got cinnamon sugar all over my fingers in that picture; trying to choke down a donut in the Donut Derby race.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
... It cost almost three times what the Bell cost, and I have no idea why. It does everything the same:

I dont know why but this reminds me of a Simpsons episode where a car dealer is trying to sell Homer a car with bullet holes in it, the guy tells him they are "speed holes" and they make the car go faster :lol:

I'm guessing left Cman :idea:

Here is the helmet I hand painted for Flexy to match the seat and chainguard.

IMG_7980.jpg

aIMG_7984.jpg

I'm green pig is cool, but for some reason the quote "I want my two dollars" comes to mind with the second helmet.

If the price was right, I would be coming home with this helmet from Tallinn, Estonia.

IMG_0096.jpg

Very very cool Viking helmet there!! Nice work!

I have two as I ride a bit of downhill too and wanted a bit of face coverage
IMG-20121124-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20121023-WA0003.jpg

And I bought my son one too
IMG-20121013-WA0000.jpg

I think he likes it

Talk about helmet hair!

Latest posts

Back